16 Week Tren Ace, Cypionate, Primo, Deca, MC igf-1lr3 & Ancillaries

Taking aspirin while on cycle can definitely help. I would never advise more than 1 full strength aspirin a day though (325mg).

Agreed ... Any other normal use of an AAS but this Tren Ace made me feel like a balloon. The immediate relief from the HBP was sorely needed.

I've actually been taking 81mg of asprin ED for 6years. From the days of humans chewing on Willow Bark asprin is a miracle drug... Cancer/heart disease kills half of us and asprin can dramatically cut the death rate of both. Not surprisingly Big Pharma hates Asprin and sure as hell hates Cypionate in HRT settings. Healthy adults is bad for business.

Taking aspirin while on cycle can definitely help. I would never advise more than 1 full strength aspirin a day though (325mg).

Last edited by a moderator:
Nandrolone Decanoate. OH WHAT A RELIEF IT IS!

Thank you to the chemist that made Nandrolone Decanoate. I wrecked my shoulder 12 years ago when a ski mountain placed 2feet of fake snow over 3 foot high grass and fell thru it and drove my left shoulder into the ground... I was working out today and couldn't figure out what was different? Then I realized! My shoulder did not ache nor was I getting the usual pain! I am going to research and after the cycle I may end up doing 25mg of this AAS for life to alleviate the pain...at such a low dosage I should be good long term with no ill effects?

I lost another 1.4lbs since Sunday and blew my sets with a fast recovery. Pushed right thru my push ups like a boss... Feeling great

Thank you to the chemist that made Nandrolone Decanoate. I wrecked my shoulder 12 years ago when a ski mountain placed 2feet of fake snow over 3 foot high grass and fell thru it and drove my left shoulder into the ground... I was working out today and couldn't figure out what was different? Then I realized! My shoulder did not ache nor was I getting the usual pain! I am going to research and after the cycle I may end up doing 25mg of this AAS for life to alleviate the pain...at such a low dosage I should be good long term with no ill effects?

I lost another 1.4lbs since Sunday and blew my sets with a fast recovery. Pushed right thru my push ups like a boss... Feeling great

Awesome job, bru. Push on!

Thanks Broseph. The Tren Ace has left the building/my body! Sound like a broken record but I am repeating myself for the other nOObs that are contemplating the use of Tren... I had to try the use of it and although I READ everything I could lay my eyes on, NOTHING will prepare you for its effects, I am glad I did it, but almost a week out from its use I don't think I can envision a time in the future of using it again.

It is an extreme AAS and literally everyone warning nOOb's from its use was spot on. Unless your a Comp BB it serves no purpose based upon simply upping Test to achieve aggression/strength along with Deca, clen, super caradine etc...glad I learned from my mistake in its use quickly.. .
Awesome job, bru. Push on!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks man!
Deca is amazing for that man. Glad you're enjoying it.

Finally got time to donate a pint of blood. My last blood test on 1/29 indicated the need. Itd important to note that AAS dictates we remove a pint of blood due to the iron build it up that can.occur in our liver. Obviously less room due to blood excess causes stress on our heart and inflammation ad well. Somebody is gonna get s nice surprise from my blood! Lol

Shy EYES

People always say I am getting stronger or my burst pushes are stronger etc from AAS. I quantify my strength and body form increasing by labeling is ( Shy Eyes ). When I 1st started going to the gym 16 months ago I was invisible to the female species. Like a black hole where all visible light surrounded me was drawn into the event horizon. I could not blame the ladies I was a fat slob and well nobody likes fat people unless they're a comedian on stage etc. For those that don't know what I mean about Shy Eyes. She eyes is when a woman is checking you out but does not realize she is, you catch her looking and say Hi! she then grins embarrassingly and smiles and says Hi and shyly her eyes look away! So that is what my DECA is doing for me this week!

Strength increase of 50lbs on bench since 12/20/2015
205 x 10reps x 6 sets. I could definitely do more but my trainer has me doing one leg step up's, burpees and one arm row. 7 set I did 185lbs x 20 and COULD'VE done 23-24. Thats how I am quantifying strength this week with addition of DECA...As far as interactions with women. A lady that works in my CPA's office for several years has been solidly going out of her way for the past three months to strike up conversation and just chat. It's not been a friend kinda chat, its her looking deeply at my eyes and watching my mouth etc. Saturday I am done WO , she stops and says " you look incredible ". As the nice guy I say, heah that means alot and that's very sweet of you(she us staring at my mouth/eyes as I talk). She goes into talk about how big they're this time if year, she's becoming more nervous and quicker cadence. Then she says ( your chest is incredible ). She literally started to raise her hand to touch my pec and stopped herself LNFAO. She then lost it, she told me that her husband is 70lbs over weight and he is 5'10 and then asks me ( how tall are you as she once again looks me up and down ) I cooly say 6'5". She stops and you can think and then SAYS AGAIN ( well you look incredible ). I thank her again and more small talk and then I realize she is waiting for me to ask her married body out! Lol. Man what a trip. I've been fat since 2002 and invisible to women. Now? I have a 56yo drunk lonley lady follow me to the bathroom on VD tobgive me her card after chatting with my wife and I and her husband during a casual dinner. I am shopping today at the market and a lonley housewife strikes up a conversation. I forgot about what little slam pigs some women were! OK. I need to go deflate my head so I can get thru my front door. Lol

Kid field trip yesterday. 10 moms, 4 female teachers and Dad/me. For the past five months theyve watched me grow and trim down. Yesterday was fantastic experience for confidence. Literally having several moms compliment how well I look. Lots of shy eyes and the feeling of being stared at on and off for two hours. At one point we were all sitting around in a circle planting seeds. I had my daughter on my lap and two other kids sitting on my lap and I look over and one Mom is drooling/smiling at me. Because of the field trip and work after I could not get my Wednesday work in. But I found time for 10 sets of 20 push ups, 50crunches and 6 sets of curls, skull crusher and bent if flies. Going to the gym shortly to climb a 100flights of stairs. Zero problem with motivation now... Life is good

My thoughts on this week... Strength means being to do 200 push ups. Strength means developing cardio that allows to work out 3hrs now with out being half dead. The strength is awesome. Thanks DECA...

Women smell the deca or the Test? Maybe it's the 3" gone from my waste? Loving this cycle.

Gru, nice log here I am tuned in.
I was just told NOT to run 600 deca with tren a 100 eod and to just up my tren to 500. You seem fine plus you on primo as well.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Being strong and no shoulder pain after 12yrs ( Thanks DECA) had been a Godsend. I will do a 4 month DECA cycle next winter. In all honesty I am baffled/humbled by the female attention I am getting. I got a good Austrian mug but in no way am I shredded or have an insane build. But I think the chicks at the gym got respect and admiration for somebody who works as hard as u do at the gym. No phone bullchit looking etc . Just work and focused not fucking around. I will be 250lbs by 7/1/2016

Sounds awesome man. I'm glad you're enjoying yourself!!

Thanks Broseph. It's a journey. A good ride I have not felt this good physically for 17yrs hence why Big Pharma/FDA don't want us using AAS due to the fact responsible high dosage turns us into GODS of health. I have not biten my finger nails for weeks. I've always been a nail biter my whole life. My BP is 106/66 with a 65 resting heart rate. Thats bad for bug Pharma coffers. I don't need the little blue no do I need lipitor etc etc

I was doing Tren and shut it down after two weeks or was it three weeks. I was handling the mental shit that comes along with it. But the cardio and sleep apnea caused me stop. I had planned in running Tren for 8weeks then going to DECA. I am running currently 600mg of DECA EW, 1 gram of Primo and upped Test to 1.5 grams per week. I will be adding 70mg of PSL Anavar when it arrives in a week.

Gru, nice log here I am tuned in.
I was just told NOT to run 600 deca with tren a 100 eod and to just up my tren to 500. You seem fine plus you on primo as well.

Last edited:
Down to 287.2 from 306 cycle start
Eat VERY clean. Albacore, chicken, cod. No beef/pork. 90% of carbs are coming from vegetables and grain is two slices of 12 grain with honey, peanut butter and blueberries. Feel amazing. I thought my joints and body could not be this limber but DECA is a miracle drug for sure. I did 6 sets of 40lb squat press x 20 reps, 185lbs x 10 reps, 20 steps, 20 burpees and box side to side step over. Very hard and thanks to DECA it was completely in control and manageable. This is alot for me and I am not trying to sound like it's even remotely alot for those on here. My goals is cardio and mix of weights with reps. I feel great.

Deca is great isn't it.....
Keep the log going , I am interested cause I will be doing similar

Upping my Test to 1.5 grams ÷ 2 IMJ Per week has me in a sweet cutting spot with the DECA. I've lost my appetite and eat. Consuming 85% protien and 15% carbs (from vegetables). Grains were cut four weeks ago an eliminated 9 days ago. 1600 calories per day and FEEL great on off days 2200 on days. Really enjoyed today maybe ate 1400 calories. Tuna, chicken, cottage cheese, carrot sticks and hard boiled eggs. All done be fat. Trainer says sweet spot for my build is 250lbs... I weighed 415lbs on 6/6.2013 at a annual physical. Wtf eh?

Chicks are continueing to be unreal. One if the hot receptionist at the desk was suddenly totally interested in what I had to say. I am thinking to myself it's been a long time since I've been attracted to 23yo meat sweetie! Lol. No 33yo are hott! Friday is a big day. Big sets, big weights(for me at least) and cardio at same time. Bench, squat press , burpees, one legged step, 20 push ups. My trainer ID the boss so I just do what he fucking says.

Huge effing Gym Day. Strength is really increasing and my cardio has not been this strong since I was 30yo and jogged 5 miles before work. At 46yo this is a big effing deal Bro's.
Belly fat and for that matter adominal/pelvis fat is melting. Off days I am 1500 calories which is only two days per week. On days are 2000 calories

I don't know what the name of the excersise is called and well as I ve said NUMEROUS times I am NOOb but never a Poser ...

I did six sets NON stop of 170lbs x 20 reps of lat pulls( little handle pulling toward me) then 20 push ups. No effing way could I've done this with out the USE of DECA. I've got zero sides from DECA. Plenty of wood and my Test 400 is dialed in like a boss. I am adding 3 months of Anavar to this cycle at 70mg ED when ever it arrives from PSL...
I have an incredible amount of energy and positive spirit. I've been a finger nail biter my whole life. Well I filed my nails last not and no more biting. Good stuff. Cardio tomorrow and Sunday.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW. As you can see from my log. I hate auto correct if it bothers you don't expect me to start caring after 10 years. Lol. I actually found my old Treo last week ending Nd it works.

Back