2 Years and Still Going Strong at 42

Sometimes 42 feels older than it is Boss... And, MC IGF has been the total game changer since Thanksgiving!!! So glad I found my way here... ;)

Exactly 2 years ago yesterday, I decided to get my old ass back in the shape I was 6 years ago. I had neck surgery about 4 1/2 years ago and it just seemed like I'd never be consistent about workin out again.

Sometimes all you need is the right motivation!! A huge disgust of what was staring back at me in the mirror and some TRT!!!

The second pic is my Before pic, 1 year mark and 1 1/2 year mark. The first pic was Yesteday.

I attribute my current leaner state to Masteron and MC IGF!!!!!!
You look terrific at 42!! I just turned 40 and I'm not even close!
Time to train harder and switch cycles. How long did you run Mast for and on what dose?

First post here, like you Austin I'm 42 and got back just 3 months ago for the same reasons. It definitely motivates me to see your progress and I'm working hard to achieve what you have. Will be around here learning from you guys!

Welcome OSLV-best bb Fourm you will find.
Welcome to the 40 club,
KLETO- do yourself a favor and get some MC IGF, you won't be sorry, hands down the best supplement you can get, been running it for about three years now and it's a game changer, transform your physique with solid gains. The longer I stay on it the better it gets.
46 yrs old here myself, Austin keep up the great work, you're looking solid Brutha.

You look terrific at 42!! I just turned 40 and I'm not even close!
Time to train harder and switch cycles. How long did you run Mast for and on what dose?

Just find what training style and cycle works best for you. I ran Mast once for 8 weeks to get my dick back working after killing it running Tren and Deca together. Mast was a life saver then and I've been in love with it ever since. The last time I ran it for 12 weeks. Great compound. Keeps you dry and hard as a fucking rock. I ran Proviron this last blast and liked almost as well.

Just keep hitting it hard and the results will follow brother.....

- - - Updated - - -

First post here, like you Austin I'm 42 and got back just 3 months ago for the same reasons. It definitely motivates me to see your progress and I'm working hard to achieve what you have. Will be around here learning from you guys!

Welcome to MC!!!!! This is a great place to learn. Some very great guys and gals with loads of personal experience. Not Bro-science. We give advice based on personal experience here......

Looking good Austin. Looks like the mast and IGF worked out great for you. And I agree with Presser. 42 aint old by a long shot.

Back