4 I.U hgh generic blue tops daily mixed with igf

Yes, the blue tops.

Press, are you taking the IGF and HGH at the same time? I've heard that IGF will blunt HGH's effects, but they were talking about taking one and then taking the other later (which way, I don't remember). I wonder if taking them at the same time wouldn't do that.

Im using Hyges but from what im hearing theres really no difference. Im still gonna stick with hyge's because I dont stray with what works......call it superstition.

Yes, the blue tops.

Press, are you taking the IGF and HGH at the same time? I've heard that IGF will blunt HGH's effects, but they were talking about taking one and then taking the other later (which way, I don't remember). I wonder if taking them at the same time wouldn't do that.

I got a guy im training to order some Immense growth factor from MCAS store here and he's using bluetops. He's 6 weeks in of 8i.u. and 120mcg of IGF.......No gear. 3500 -4000 calories a day. He started 6'1" 220 and now he's 231lb's. Those are awesome gains. He's done GH before and he has 7 years experience with a multitude of gear and training technique. He's also 39 and was havng trouble with joints and just making progress. He tells me he feels really good.........

To top it off he has chronic fatigue syndrome and cushings syndrome (high cortisol) and his immune system is comprimised. He usually gets a cold every month like clock work.january is the first month in years he didnt get a cold. Testament to the immune stimulating properties of both gh-igf.

He says the GH/IGF combo is giving him awesome strength and lean mass......he looks cut and bigger. His training log shows 8% strength gain when you average average out all lift percentage gains.

He plans on running both for at least 6 months. Im hoping to see him break 245lb's. He re-ordered 3 more immense from the MCAS store so that he has enough......Oh and if press reads this he said thanks for the freebie.

Im currently working with(training) 4 people. 3 competetive and the (1)I mentioned here and so far he's the one with kick ass gains.

That is an impressive gain. I'm running my GH 5 iu for 8 months. I can tell you in just the 2 weeks I've been on, I'm gaining, too. I hope to get more GH to increase that to 8-10 iu, and it would seem I need to get myself some IGF-1 to go with that. IGF and HGH act on each other in a negative feedback loop so taking one reduces the other. Stands to reason you'd want to take them both at the same time.

Yea and the reason you have to increase GH to gain muscle is because more is needed to stimulate higher amounts of IGF since thats GH's main mechanism for inducing mass......I guess you can keep GH were its at and just load up on IGF but then again stimulation of natural IGF along with introduction of exogenous IGF sound like a mass adventure.

Just from what ive seen with my trainee the combo of GH and MC IGF is killer...especially since it's without aas. Im noticing some old ECA I had laying around is working really well (1 week)........Well it's EC without the aspirin. The energy effects last longer for me so instead of 3 times daily I can only do it morning and mid-day.

The first time I used HGH, I did 10 iu/day for 4 months, and I think that was what was responsible for me getting to 19" on my arms. I wonder what would have happened if I had done IGF along with it.

Back