4th of July Weekend. Whats your Plans for the Holiday Weekend?

Presser

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Just curious what everyone will be doing for the 4th of July Holiday Weekend? Were probably just sitting here with the kids grilling, maybe hit the inlays and grill there to.

Hope everyone has a Happy and Healthy 4th of July!

Try NOT to blow your fingers off with fireworks! Don't laugh, it Happens every damn year! lmao

I will be sitting in the Bahamas this is my sons graduation trip. Good for me too HA HA

Presser you reminded me of this guy in the ER in like 2008
40-ish year old hillbilly
M-80 held in his hand too long...........
It was split right down the middle, and it looked like he could catch two softballs with that hand, so yes everyone be careful!

I am going to 2 parties than families house :)

Heading back to home to CA with my kids and leaving them there for a week. There is a family party going on Saturday but not much. Good thing is we will be able to see the Disneyland firework show.

Last year it rained so i still got fireworks lol not spending $200+ here. im going to find a pool and some food maybe go to the river

Probably not much. Off work but probably go hit the gym and maybe watch a few fireworks at the park near my house. Girlfriend is going out of town on Saturday so, prob just play some basketball for cardio and eat clean then have a hugified fat terrible for you dinner watching netflix with my dog lol. Things get really exciting around my house haha.

crash you lucky dog! Bahamas sound great! and Getswole, you sound like me brutha, minus the basketball, lol, i use to play a ton of basketball when i was in my 20's but now days my knees would buckle lol

damn hurricane is fucking up everyones 4th of July out here on the east coast!

Currently in the car driving to Cali with the family. Grandma lives there and has a great view of the fireworks at her beach house. Then have lots of other family that will be there. Happy Fourth Everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crash you lucky dog! Bahamas sound great! and Getswole, you sound like me brutha, minus the basketball, lol, i use to play a ton of basketball when i was in my 20's but now days my knees would buckle lol

I used to hate not having anything to do all the time. Now I cherish it lol, just shows how much we change with age.

Obama has declared war on God, the American people, and the rest of the free world...Happy Independence Day?

Silk, a friend, and I are at our property in TN. Hardcore camping. It's gorgeous. I'll post some pics of the mountain views. It's 73* right now. Having drinks, shots of vodka and playing in the TN river. Going to go fishing. Went muddin on our property yesterday... Well Silk did. The country folk around here haven't seen people like us. There were guys at the gas station videoing us. Then they asked "Sir, are you guys bodybuilders?" Lol!! So much fun. We are coming back on Monday.... Maybe

Hope everyone is enjoying their 4th! The wife & I are out looking to find a good deal on a new sofa & loveseat. Then it's BBQ & fireworks later. :beer: Have a great weekend guys & gals and safe travels to those of you on the road this wknd.

tap'n on my S5

Silk, a friend, and I are at our property in TN. Hardcore camping. It's gorgeous. I'll post some pics of the mountain views. It's 73* right now. Having drinks, shots of vodka and playing in the TN river. Going to go fishing. Went muddin on our property yesterday... Well Silk did. The country folk around here haven't seen people like us. There were guys at the gas station videoing us. Then they asked "Sir, are you guys bodybuilders?" Lol!! So much fun. We are coming back on Monday.... Maybe

LOL! Me and my wife get some strange looks when we go to Gatlinburg

- - - Updated - - -

damn hurricane is fucking up everyones 4th of July out here on the east coast!

bullshit storm it's just grazing the coast

Staying home with sick little boy who is devastated we can't join our block BBQ party, had to watch the little kids bike parade this morning from the window. :(

Buffalo you live in Cali or just visiting like Defmetal?
Defmetal what beach does grandma live?

As long as this story doesn't end with a Banjo then your good to go! lol

As long as this story doesn't end with a Banjo then your good to go! lol

Oh Bro! It could've ended real badly. How the local LE pull in front of me and blocked me in when I pulled into what looked like a real estate development to turn around... He didn't know about me being from the DIRTY south... When people do that where I'm from it's for a Car Jacking... I would've pulled my .45 on him if I could've reached it... Turned out he was the Sgt from the local SO implying I was stealing shit from a construction site.... After a heated exchange we left and he found us later.... when he was in uniform driving a marked cruiser and apologized and turned out to be a really nice guy.... Gave us all the good local spots. It's a different world up here. Local top priority is construction theft! Where I'm at it's car jackings, shootings, violent shit.... I'm so happy.
Dorian... Where are you at up here??

East TN-cops here are pricks...hate to say it but it's true. A few years ago got rear ended and the cops where trying to pick a fight with me??? Hell I was just sitting at a stop light sorry they had to do their job

Back