A pro's cycle (offseason)

What you guys hear is the standard oil consumption for a normal size muscle group.. NOW, LOOK At you Pro's.. for chrissakes Cutler has a PEC that is the size of some dudes Glutes so easily do 3ml's per muscle group.. so if you got 3ml's PEC x 2,DELT (All 3 heads two arms),glutes x 2, quad x4, lats x 2, VENTRO-GLUTEAL X 2 = 54ml's there.. now 2ml's BI X 2, TRI X 4, = 14ml's = 68ml's of oil.. PLENTY OF MUSCLE TO ABSORB ALL THAT OIL.. When you think about it realistically...

PRO'S HAVE MORE MUSCLE THAN AMATEURS or Just Bodybuilding hobbyists ... ya know??

That's very true.

more info I found on different boards

A friend of mine is a pro that is making a comeback.

His cycle is about this:

Test E 2g a week.
Deca 1g a week.
Tren 900mg a week

No slin

He also shoots whenever he is in the mood. So the numbers can change from week to week.. If you have some other compounds, he'll throw it in for kicks..... Get a little torn pec? He'll shoot 3 cc's of test right into the tear.

These guys just do as they feel for the most part.

Take this info or leave it I Could care less.

Subject: How many steroids do pros really take?

Dear Dave,

I couldn't believe it when I stumbled onto your column on this "meso" site. It is about time someone did this. I am sick of hearing all the shit about gear that people say. I think it would be cool if you said some of the actual doses you know of GOOD pros taking. People say 6000mg a week, but I have a hard time believing that crap. Wouldn't they get sick? I am a competitive heavyweight in Canada and I see all these guys way smaller than me taking huge doses because "this pro takes this much" They are actually basing their drug intake on bullshit rumours. Do you know of any other sites that have RELIABLE information on them?

What about using insulin? I have friends who use 30+iu a day. I think that is just silly. What about insulin dose while dieting? I have friends who get totally shredded using insulin, but it seems contradictory to me. What are your general thoughts on insulin and the elite bodybuilders?

Thanks for the compliments. And yes, the so-called experts are full of shit! There is noone that I know who uses more than 2000mg of test per week. Anyone who does ues more is an idiot. 1000-1200mg of test per week is the ideal dosage (any more is a waste). As far as insulin dosages are concerned, 10IU once or twice per day is the most that should be used (you are supplementing, not replacing insulin production). You are correct, not everyone needs insulin. People who grow easily and have a hard time dieting probably oversecrete insulin; therefore, they should steer clear of it. If you are a hardgainer (and get ripped easily) you may benefit from using insulin (these are the "friends" that you speak of).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And i was reading in an old ironman mag about a guy who works with pro athleats and bb:ers and helps them to cycle his a "personal consultant"according to him but basicly he means that he helps them to cycle and he also said that "when you work with those people that have the right genetics then you see how much it means and how good they respond to even low doses of gear"

The S-Files
By Brian Batcheldor

The one question that I get most often is, "What's the biggest dosage you've ever heard of anyone taking?" The answer is, "A lot." However, most of the reports on this topic are grossly exaggerated, with the Andreas Muntzer case being typical. Poor Andreas will go down in the medical journals for his unprecedented levels of abuse simply because of a cycle found written on a piece of paper in his possession. However, those that knew him know that this was only a commonly utilized ploy to partially protect someone from prosecution if they were caught in possession of quantities indicative of dealing.

Another fallacy is that today's pros have laid down a blueprint for death by virtue of their mega dose-induced mass. The trail of thought here is that today's pros are only big because they take far more drugs than the pros of yesteryear. The competitive bodybuilder of the '90s is assumed to be an all-knowing alchemist with far more pills and potions available to him than his predecessors. Even those who don't have "the knowledge" have their own secret guru, available for a modest fee, who holds the keys to eternal mass.

The fact that football players, basketball players, boxers, track and field athletes, and Joe Public are bigger and leaner than his or her counterparts from the '70s and '80s seems to be irrelevant. And the fact that there's far more technology available regarding nutrition, quality coaching, training facilities, and self-education media doesn't seem to count for much, either. If you consider that there are simply more people on the planet than ever before, and that a higher percentage of these people now go to the gym, it seems not only possible, but likely, that some genetic freaks are going to surface.

So who perpetuates these myths? Usually bitter ex-pros from the bygone age—so-called gurus that nobody actually seems to acknowledge, let alone confide in with their most intimate secrets. Or sad, twisted individuals who blame everything—from Elvis' constipation to Arnold's acting—on anabolics, yet whose own potential for cell growth shadows that of an amoeba.

In truth, some of the most extreme examples of abuse that I am aware of took place in the late '70s and early '80s. I personally know two powerlifters and five top-level bodybuilders (two Olympia competitors) who have admitted to taking between 50 and 100 dianabol a day during the '70s. They also claim that they knew many other top-level athletes who have done the same, along with taking various injectables, also in huge dosages. Some of them knew athletes that became very ill from their practice without realizing the cause. The funny thing is that, in many instances, the doctors did not recognize the cause, either—typically cross-questioning the patient about alcoholism even after hearing what they had been taking. This demonstrates how easy it is for the facts to become buried.

I also know one top strength athlete who admitted to regularly taking 100 dianabol a day and two 5,000-mg doses of testosterone per week during the weeks prior to a competition. He would also train on amphetamine and use sleeping pills to allow him to sleep twice a day, all during the innocent '70s and early '80s. By this man's own admission, if he had not injured himself seriously in preparation for the world championships, he probably would have died.

One world powerlifting champion told me that, in the early '80s, he would usually inject 10 ml of stanazolol (yes, that's 500 mg) a day for the last month before a contest. Another told me of his friend who took eight Anadrol a day until he was hospitalized.

The most extreme example that I've ever heard was confessed to me by a former British Olympia competitor. During the preparation for his last show, in the '80s, he took two Anadrol, ten dianabol, six Halotestin, and 100 Anavar a day. On top of this, he also injected 4,000 mg of Deca, 2,000 mg of testosterone cypionate, 400 mg of Winstrol, and 400 mg of Primobolan per week. Add to this Thiomucase injections, thyroxine, Nolvadex, and Esiclene, but make sure that you don't cremate this SOB when he goes because he'll probably burn for a week! These are just a few examples, but I have heard of many such claims throughout the years.

The argument that there are more advanced drugs and variety available to today's competitor is flawed. I accept that there's more knowledge of drug use today and that growth hormone is probably the single-greatest advancement in the ergogen profile, but GH was also available to those who endured the '80s. Besides, the lack of knowledge often led to more abuse, not less.

However, athletes today will never know the benefits of some of the now discontinued drugs used by "those who point the finger." Just ask Dan Duchaine or Jeff Feliciano about the effectiveness of drugs like Roxilon, bolasterone, Anatrofin, thiomesterone, Finaject...I'm sorry, I can't go on without getting emotional. God, I miss them!

Sure, there's still plenty of abuse today. I know several Olympia competitors that are taking 30-40 dianabol a day and around 2,000 mg of both Deca and cypionate per week during the off-season. Some national competitors are taking much more.

Typically, today's pro will use a minimum of six products in his build-up for a show, but that doesn't include thyroid, clenbuterol, Cytadren, Nolvadex, insulin, insulin agonists, and diuretics. Some use more exotic specials like IGF, prostaglandins, EPO, Synthol, heparin, glucagon, osmotic diuretics, topical fat-burning products, and opiate-based anti-catabolics, like Nubain and Buprenex. GH use is obviously quite common, too, and the standard dosage is usually around 8-20 IU a day.

For obvious reasons, I cannot go into the personal dosages of any of the athletes that I advise. But I hope that this will help you, perhaps, see things in a different light the next time you hear weary dribblings of the "out of touch" antagonists and the "wannabe" experts.

i wonder if all that oil from high dosages has a site oil effect?

No shit you dont need synthol with all those ML of gear your stretching the fascia with just your ED gear. Some of those doses are insane. Do people just say well the average joe does 50mgs a day so fuck it ill do 10 times that much? i dont get it. I know you need alot of gear to be a pro and to continue growing but this is just stupid on some of these.

this still leaves the question of who to believe....palumbo and his claims of only 1200mg of test or others that take 3g or more of test a week

the reason all these huge guys are saying that they have just done "a little test and some GH" is probably because they are sick of people constantly asking them at seminars what stack do they recommend...

notice how it's the guys that are still involved in the industry that make such claims, but the guys that are done completely with the industry come out and flat out say-most pros do whatever they can get their hands on year round

^^^That's true, I don't believe half of what I read and until I personally saw it for myself, I don't think I'd truly believe anything about a pro's cycle

Well here is Pressers Professional Steroid Cycle. This cycle should Not be run by newbies! This Steroid cycle consists of 2 short ester hormones in Tren Ace, and Test Prop, along with 2 oral Steroids in winny and Var capped off with Insuline-like Growth Factor-1 Long r3.

This cycle is to be run prior to pre-contest cutting cycle and should be stopped at least 12 weeks out from contest date, which would make a 28 week cycle run between this 16 week Pro Blast and then 12 weeks cutting cycle.

Pressers Pro: 16 Week Pro Blast!

WeekTestosterone
(Propionate)
Trenbolone acetate
(Trenbolone acetate)
Winstrol
(Stanozolol)
Anavar
(Oxandrolone)
IGF-1 Lr3
1200mgs/ED75mg/ED70mgs/Daily80mgs/Daily60mcgs/day
2200mgs/ED75mg/ED70mgs/Daily80mgs/Daily60mcgs/day
3200mgs/ED75mg/ED80mgs/Daily80mgs/Daily70mcgs/day
4200mgs/ED75mg/ED80mgs/Daily80mgs/Daily70mcgs/day
5200mgs/ED75mg/ED80mgs/Daily80mgs/Daily70mcgs/day
6200mgs/ED75mg/ED80mgs/Daily80mcgs/day
7200mgs/ED80mgs/Daily80mcgs/day
8200mgs/ED80mgs/Daily80mcgs/day
9200mgs/ED80mcgs/day
10200mgs/ED80mcgs/day
11200mgs/ED75mg/ED80mcgs/day

200mgs/ED

200mgs/ED

200mgs/ED

200mgs/ED

200mgs/ED
75mg/ED

75mg/ED

75mg/ED

75mg/ED

75mg/ED
50mgs/Daily

50mgs/Daily

50mgs/Daily

50mgs/Daily

50mgs/Daily
100mcgs/day

100mcgs/Daily

100mcgs/Daily

100mcgs/Daily

100mcgs/Daily

<tbody>
</tbody>

Pre-contest Pro Cycle following the 16 week Pro Blast.

WeekTestosterone
(Propionate)
Trenbolone acetate
(Trenbolone acetate)
Winstrol
(Stanozolol)
Masteron
(Drostanolone Propionate)
IGF-1 Lr3
1200mgs/EOD50mg/EOD50mgs/EOD60mcgs/day
2200mgs/EOD50mg/EOD50mgs/EOD60mcgs/day
3200mgs/EOD50mg/EOD50mgs/EOD60mcgs/day
4200mgs/EOD50mg/EOD50mgs/EOD60mcgs/day
5200mgs/EOD60mcgs/day
6200mgs/EOD60mcgs/day
7200mgs/EOD60mcgs/day
8200mgs/EOD100mgs/EOD60mcgs/day
9200mgs/EOD100mgs/EOD60mcgs/day
10200mgs/EOD50mg/EOD100mgs/EOD60mcgs/day
11100mg/EOD50mg/EOD100mgs/EOD60mcgs/day

13 CONTEST

50mg/EOD

75mg/EOD
100mgs/EOD60mcgs/day

<tbody>
</tbody>

Protein, Carbs, & Fats Daily Count Coming Shortly for the 12 week pre-contest cycle.

Back