I can't even begin to express how amazing this product is. I have posted several things about its benefits. At this point it is verry clear to me that; if you have a product that has seemingly endless benefits with little to no sides.... It's kind of a no-brainer.

I joined the board at the beginning of may. I suffered an elbow injury and was recommended MC IGF-1 by Iron-game. I made my 1st order shortly after, and have been on MC IGF since. I take it almost every day, if I'm working out or just sitting ass. It has become part of my daily routine.

Last edited:
Ya we all know about my injury and I know my recovery would not even be close to what it is with out it. This morning I actually pinned 50 mcg in that Tricep and another 50 in the same bicep and then done arms. I believe if I do this a little more often things will balance out a little quicker than I even anticipated. And the thanks go to Presser and the quality product he's slinging. Cause I know if I had all the money I've spent over the years on those little wafer igf bottles I've bought I could clean his entire stock out.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

d938f847bd194f880740379a50b32e9d.jpg

topside, and please feel free to private message me with any questions

Floating this back up, with my thoughts then which hold true today!

I can't even begin to express how amazing this product is. I have posted several things about its benefits. At this point it is verry clear to me that; if you have a product that has seemingly endless benefits with little to no sides.... It's kind of a no-brainer.

I joined the board at the beginning of may. I suffered an elbow injury and was recommended MC IGF-1 by Iron-game. I made my 1st order shortly after, and have been on MC IGF since. I take it almost every day, if I'm working out or just sitting ass. It has become part of my daily routine.

The last review in this specific thread I figured I would quote and just say this is not a MADE IN CHINA product!

And more importantly I wanted to bump the original threads initial post and once again say, READ, Research, Retain and LEARN and then ask any questions your unclear about!

We encourage and appreciate customer reviews !

Visit us @ https://www.musclechemistry.com

Back