All members please read. Very important question!

Donations to Help Sponsor More MuscleChemistry Athletes.

• Good Idea,

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • Bad idea,

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
hey presser i think its a damn good idea, this sport is hard on the pocket. specially for ametuers having to pay their own way. im always looking to donate money.

presser is there a tax id number? if so i could donate alot. from my own pocket and from the company i work for. im given 1000 dollars a year to donate to any organization i want to. could you let me know?

hey presser i think its a damn good idea, this sport is hard on the pocket. specially for ametuers having to pay their own way. im always looking to donate money.

presser is there a tax id number? if so i could donate alot. from my own pocket and from the company i work for. im given 1000 dollars a year to donate to any organization i want to. could you let me know?

yes we have a tax id number for MuscleChemistry, we are listed as a "sole proprietership" which means the tax is number is my social, so im not comfortable giving that out, if thats what your asking,. but yes we are a legal legitamate tax paying company. So you could indeed write off your donations

yes we have a tax id number for MuscleChemistry, we are listed as a "sole proprietership" which means the tax is number is my social, so im not comfortable giving that out, if thats what your asking,. but yes we are a legal legitamate tax paying company. So you could indeed write off your donations

ok, yea i wouldnt be comfortable with that one either lol. but i was asking about the tax id just for the donation i have to give away from the company i work for, they require a number before donating. but from my own money how would i write that off? i need all the write offs i can get

ok, yea i wouldnt be comfortable with that one either lol. but i was asking about the tax id just for the donation i have to give away from the company i work for, they require a number before donating. but from my own money how would i write that off? i need all the write offs i can get

you just list the amount you donated on your taxes, your allowed up to so much per year to write off, and dont need reciepts, the wife writes off all the cloths she donates to goodwill each year and our tax guy said you dont need reciepts but ur only allowed to write off a certain amount, is that what ur asking bro?

oh you mean how would u list this or what would u list it as on ur taxes,lol, i just re read it and i knew i was telling stuff u already knew, and just nlow figured out what u meant, i have no idea what u would list this donation as on ur taxes

So anyone can say they donated X amount of clothes to Goodwill with no proof?

So anyone can say they donated X amount of clothes to Goodwill with no proof?

yes ofcourse, we get reciepts they leave at the door, you just write the value down that you think the cloths are worth and they leave a reciept at ur door, ofcourse its best to get a reciept if ur audited but yeah you can write off a certain amount of money that goes to charity each year

Lemme guess u do ur own taxes? or go to H & R Block? I finaly started going to a private tax attorney and its been way more informative then sitting at H & R block or doing them myself

We did it with help from a friend the last couple years with turbo tax and got way more back than with H&R block or prudential

sounds good bro, i will do that. my tax lady is the best. im possitive i can work this. thanks

will you be adding it in the store? or will there be a seperate way we will have to send money?

We did it with help from a friend the last couple years with turbo tax and got way more back than with H&R block or prudential

yes thats what I was saying, H&R block and those fast food tax places arent very good, we used H&R block forever for personal taxes and for business taxes and then when i went to a Private well established tax attorney our tax returns got a little better, but more importantly is i understood more of what was going on as they took their time with me and explained the ins and outs of my business taxes and what i could nad couldnt do!

sounds good bro, i will do that. my tax lady is the best. im possitive i can work this. thanks

will you be adding it in the store? or will there be a seperate way we will have to send money?

yes if we do this, it would be listed like a product in our store under the name "Donations" or I would just manualy run the cards myself and have people call our 800 number or email/pm me, but not sure yet about any of it

I def got it the wrong field lol Mrbigz gets 1000 to donate to where ever he wants, we run a skeleton crew and they did a 2% layoff a month or so ago and another layoff coming this month, although 2% doesnt sound like much it was 100% of the transporters as there was only 1 and 25% of the Rad techs as there were only 4....

I def got it the wrong field lol Mrbigz gets 1000 to donate to where ever he wants, we run a skeleton crew and they did a 2% layoff a month or so ago and another layoff coming this month, although 2% doesnt sound like much it was 100% of the transporters as there was only 1 and 25% of the Rad techs as there were only 4....

wtf? bro i didnt understand one word of that,lol

Back