All the DNP info you would ever want to know

heres an accurate timeline for DNP effects from experience and other info gathered

Day 1 -- No real effects, could have some temp increase, or even some carb cravings.

Day 2 -- T3/T4 decreases, you start to feel like you are dragging, temperature raising and others might notice your heat radiation.

Day 3-5 - Heat raises... water retention starts.

Day 6-8 - NOTICEABLE water retention, noticeable muscle flatness (due to glycogen depletion) and water retention.

Day 9-10 -- DNP starts clearing out of the system.

Day 11-12 -- Water leaving system now
Day 13-14 -- Glycogen is back, and most of the water retention is gone!!

used 2 times and loved the effects.Those that want the easiest ride possible.Run a dnp cycle in the coldest months of the winter and it will be a huge difference in how uncomfortable you feel.i couldnt emagine running this in the middle of august, i would fry up, as soon as i stepped out of the house.

no with my blend you get ecgc from green tea and 60mg of caffeine to supply some energy. you could also stack it with PNs MetaBURN

heres an accurate timeline for DNP effects from experience and other info gathered

Day 1 -- No real effects, could have some temp increase, or even some carb cravings.

Day 2 -- T3/T4 decreases, you start to feel like you are dragging, temperature raising and others might notice your heat radiation.

Day 3-5 - Heat raises... water retention starts.

Day 6-8 - NOTICEABLE water retention, noticeable muscle flatness (due to glycogen depletion) and water retention.

Day 9-10 -- DNP starts clearing out of the system.

Day 11-12 -- Water leaving system now
Day 13-14 -- Glycogen is back, and most of the water retention is gone!!

I wonder how this would differ if at all while on cycle...

Mike is there a way to keep glycogen levels up? I ordered two bottles from you, I'm gonna run it towards the end of this cycle next month.

yes, insulin will help with this. DNP needs carbs to help it work thought too...maybe consider a macronutrient ratio such as 45% carbs, 35% protein, 20% fat.

releasing dnp and insulin info this week.

Big bump.

A few guys here at work just ordered some. Really good read, Mike!

Thanks for the compliment. its not that bad, dont want to sweat at work, dont eat any carbs, not a single one, save it til you workout and go home

Thanks for the compliment. its not that bad, dont want to sweat at work, dont eat any carbs, not a single one, save it til you workout and go home

So it's that sensitive that one meal and it's already firing up? Wow!

Mike, if you had the choice to add your DPN for the last 4 weeks of a test e (500mg's EW) and deca (400mg's EW) run or wait until the conclusion of the PCT which would you choose?

Good read Mike. I run hot anyway, so I don't think I will be trying it. I have read that you really have to know what you are doing to run DNP, and clearly you have it down.

Good read Mike. I run hot anyway, so I don't think I will be trying it. I have read that you really have to know what you are doing to run DNP, and clearly you have it down.

Amen to that brutha, I sweat my dick off naked in a snow storm, so i would probably die of a heat stroke if i were to try using DNP

Back