All the DNP info you would ever want to know

hello need some help been on dnp for 5 days taken 1 x 25mg pill for the first 3 days then upped the dode too 2 x 125 mg but not sweating etc is it working or do i need to take another 125 mg pill meaning im on 375 mg a day ??? im on a clean diet no carbs no booze i just need some advice as i have read the forums and its not stuffed to mess around with.

hello need some help been on dnp for 5 days taken 1 x 25mg pill for the first 3 days then upped the dode too 2 x 125 mg but not sweating etc is it working or do i need to take another 125 mg pill meaning im on 375 mg a day ??? im on a clean diet no carbs no booze i just need some advice as i have read the forums and its not stuffed to mess around with.

Hey bro you will get a lot more help if you start a new thread with this question. And I have no experience with DNP so i can't help ya sorry but I'm sure we have plenty of guys here who can help ya but you should start a new thread with this question so everyone sees it

ive used it before so i started at 200mg...but yes, 100mg per day for 3 days, no rash or ill side effects, then jump up to 200mg per day for a maximum of thirty days...you can private msg me also if you have questions about sides or post them here. i will guide you through everything i can. a log would be sweet too...i couldnt get before pics, but i def look leaner and im gonna start logging body temp throughout the day so guys can see where im at.

thanks for the order btw, going to be adding more to the site each week too....

Hey Mike, I tried PMing you but it says your message box is full? Any other way to contact you? or you PM me? Thanks

mike isn't around anymore bro, you can try contacting him through his store prescription nutrition

send u a message but ur full it wont go through, trying to get more info on dnp.. i know this is a old post

send u a message but ur full it wont go through, trying to get more info on dnp.. i know this is a old post

Mike won't answer pms anymore, cause he died from his DNP , but maybe you'll have better luck lmao

kidding of course, mikes not here anymore, and if he did die from DNP i had no knowledge of it lol

Here's one thing to note though, the scale and mirror will lie to you about the weight loss after the first week. DNP tends to make you carry water weight and thats where im at right now. I lost about 6lbs and i measurably and visibly thinner. But the mirror say different and my abdomen looks a little puffy

That comment is scary, due to the fact that i can see people thinking they havent lost shit from their using DNP poison, and then upping their dnp dosage.

This shit is no good man! Just diet hard, eat and train right and voila!

anyhow, just wanted to bump this up for others to read, as those who do decide to use this dnp stuff can at least have some information here that can help save them from doing harm to themselves

Here's one thing to note though, the scale and mirror will lie to you about the weight loss after the first week. DNP tends to make you carry water weight and thats where im at right now. I lost about 6lbs and i measurably and visibly thinner. But the mirror say different and my abdomen looks a little puffy

That comment is scary, due to the fact that i can see people thinking they havent lost shit from their using DNP poison, and then upping their dnp dosage.

This shit is no good man! Just diet hard, eat and train right and voila!

anyhow, just wanted to bump this up for others to read, as those who do decide to use this dnp stuff can at least have some information here that can help save them from doing harm to themselves
Yes. No need to ever up DNP dosage.

i have and never will condone the use of dnp... it is far too dangerous for its benefits.. nothing diet and training alone wont do for you in the first place

DNP has the potential to be devastating. More so than most things.. less so than insulin. It can be used safely and very effectively though. I will also add that it's use is beyond miserable. Much worse than a very strict contest diet. You will feel AWFUL and as mentioned you will look awful while you are on it. It is something for VERY experienced, dedicated, and informed bodybuilders.
Even on low doses you will be hot, clammy, lethargic, weak, flat, and will not be able to get a pump no matter what you do.

Last edited:
Very popular google search right now, not sure why, but How to use and how to take DNP is among the top searches for this type of shit, and since this specific thread is what most will find in their google searches, i wanted to bump it, and say Leave this shit alone!

As 3J and dude say above, you can diet and train into shape rather than use this garbage! But if your going to sue it, then at least read this thread thoroughly along with many other DNP diet and fat loss threads we have

Back