Does it give you a preworkout surge? I started today w. Var. I assume a few weeks before it kicks in. My appetite is still low. My goal is 200g protein, 150g carbs and 44g fat give or take. But I am getting about 130g protein 150 carbs and roughly 35g fat. I feel like I need more protein. At very least 1g/lb
I notice every oral I take that is legit from first workout.
And it's is a fact that test e or c gives a spike within 24-48 that us reason for pinning @2× a week.
A pump can be gotten from right stimulates and NO products.
It also always happens for me immediately.
U wanna hear the truth. The first week I start a blast of testosterone say 750 wk
Regardless how ready wife is I am stroking chicken in between and have woods that I better not have on gym shorts and go anywhere. I have had to place it under band of pants and underwear and tie gym shorts drawstring as tight as possible to hold against belly button instead of looking like I am stealing a bottle of shaving cream.
And this happens first week every time and I blast most of time and am on TRT haven't had low test in years.
Elevated androgens make cells uptake more glycogen. It is nitrogen retention and protein synthesis that has to maintain for s couple weeks to see growth in long esters not pump stength and sex drive.
I have never waited for anything to kick in. If it's been 3 weeks then it's bunk!
I grow from test e deca everything I always gain 10 lbs in a week and then I don't as much but I get more dense instead of puffy like the first week!
Just saying.
I use all my orals at Same time pre workout but I keep them low.
It just doesn't seem practical to do that to my liver anymore!
I rather pin more than kill my liver

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

So far I am 'full' using 450mg test p 50mg test s pre w.o 100mg var and I just added 100mg proviron I am gonna enjoy the ride.

So far I am 'full' using 450mg test p 50mg test s pre w.o 100mg var and I just added 100mg proviron I am gonna enjoy the ride.
How has is started?
It kicked in! Lol!
I know your receptors were clear!
And I know I said i always notice within a week but build up.of other things comes later!
I have thought of using short burst blast because of these growth spurts!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Back