Angel Shanghai Chemical Co., Ltd (ASC)

TukAngel

Hello everyone,
My name is Tuk, and I am excited to join this forum as a sales agent representing Angel Shanghai Chemical Co., Ltd. We specialize in high-quality peptides, human growth hormone (HGH), and steroids, including popular GLP-1 agonists.
At Angel Shanghai Chemical Co., Ltd, we pride ourselves on offering products that are pure, sterile, and competitively priced. Our product range includes a variety of peptides such as Tirzepatide, Semaglutide, TB-500, and many more. For example, we offer:
Semaglutide: 100mg--$180
Tirzepatide: 100mg--$180
Retatrutide: 100mg--$260
Each kit contains 10 vials, ensuring you receive a substantial quantity with each purchase. We guarantee high-quality products with efficient shipping and secure, real-time tracking from our factory directly to you.
We cater to both retail and wholesale customers, with attractive pricing for bulk orders. Payment is convenient and flexible with options like PayPal, Bitcoin, and Western Union.
Feel free to reach out to me for more information or to place an order. I look forward to connecting with you all and providing you with the best products in the market.

Hello everyone,
My name is Tuk, and I am excited to join this forum as a sales agent representing Angel Shanghai Chemical Co., Ltd. We specialize in high-quality peptides, human growth hormone (HGH), and steroids, including popular GLP-1 agonists.
At Angel Shanghai Chemical Co., Ltd, we pride ourselves on offering products that are pure, sterile, and competitively priced. Our product range includes a variety of peptides such as Tirzepatide, Semaglutide, TB-500, and many more. For example, we offer:
Semaglutide: 100mg--$180
Tirzepatide: 100mg--$180
Retatrutide: 100mg--$260
Each kit contains 10 vials, ensuring you receive a substantial quantity with each purchase. We guarantee high-quality products with efficient shipping and secure, real-time tracking from our factory directly to you.
We cater to both retail and wholesale customers, with attractive pricing for bulk orders. Payment is convenient and flexible with options like PayPal, Bitcoin, and Western Union.
Feel free to reach out to me for more information or to place an order. I look forward to connecting with you all and providing you with the best products in the market.
POST hplc results, lab tests
pictures of product
and customer reviews

otherwise we cant trust you

POST hplc results, lab tests
pictures of product
and customer reviews

otherwise we cant trust you
https://www.medsgogo.com/

Maybe these will prove something.
Please wait for the new batch of Janoshik test results. Everything is in progress.

https://www.medsgogo.com/

Maybe these will prove something.
Please wait for the new batch of Janoshik test results. Everything is in progress.
upload pics here just website nothing

Back