another DMAA thread

charliebigspuds

was sent this by the same company i got mesmorph from...but will post about that in a bit..

what is your thoughts on this look at the wording i mean.. thats a big statment RIGHT???

whats the implications of that statment..its a USA company i think..
funny how they state its a natural product...MMMMmmmm...
Introducing Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Hydroxyelite!

cqgpEUaWRjAfgfOJoMYMPys0KSWVLDWToDjcvWQoqM8vlRnptWRbZgIW6DBDYis_r-U2kpqVYkZ9dFcY3Qyzpht4YL5SMV-j1TPx_CDGF62XPGIO2Ca-pauoPF2VDknePFesdTJaaJp0RaQZCforWTPsu8tPAQRaRSoqs3WaUKW0FKV0wGS-wXFZ7kozP8WvG62cyis8abmu7ul-kkYB=s0-d-e1-ft
What is Hydroxyelite?

Hydroxyelite is a new thermogenic by Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals with nearly the exact formula as USP labs Oxyelite Pro with the addition of Garcinia Cambodia extract.
Oxyelite%2BPro%2Bvs%2BHydroxyelite.JPG
Garcinia Cambodia Extract

Garcinia%2BCambodia.jpg
Garcinia Cambodia is a fruit that contains hydroxycitric acid (HCA) which acts to suppress appetite and enhance fat loss. HCA inhibits citrate lyase, an enzyme used to synthesize fat in the body. It also helps your body use glucose more efficiently, lowering blood sugar.Essentially, this is an even better version of Oxyelite Pro!
The Million Dollar Question: Does this still contain 1,3 Dimethylamylamine HCl (DMAA) like Oxyelite Pro?
DMAA.png

Yes and DMAA is not banned by the FDA because it is in fact a natural ingredient found in a specific Chinese geranium (Pelargonium graveolens). It is a powerful stimulant that not only boosts energy but is also extremely effective in suppressing your appetite. DMAA was an important active ingredient in Oxyelite Pro and it is still found in the Hydroxyelite formula.
What can I expect from Hydroxyelite?

If you have taken Oxyelite Pro in the past and enjoyed it, you can expect to see similar if not even better results with Hydroxyelite. If you are new to thermogenics, please note that this is a powerful product. You may need to assess your tolerance to stimulants before trying this product. Caffeine sensitive individuals may feel an even greater affect from the stimulant which can make you feel a bit jittery and uncomfortable.

Last edited:
here is that prework out..have a look its pretty dam good i got 2 as soon as it came out..DMAA (gerainium extract)
23059.jpg
Mesomorph-Tropical-Punch---US_grande.png

- - - Updated - - -

what im wondering is how they getting away with it..and if they will carry on getting away with it...
any how just wanted to share and put it out there see what you guys think..

hi-tech is the company we just posted all that FTC and FDA court stuff on, where they jailed the owner for making claims which he didnt have a study done for, and he won the federal appeal, cause the lower court were holding him to a pharmaceutical new drug to market standard, and they also said it did not come from the plant, when it actually did come from some geranium flower extract,

anyways, i never took hi-tech products but i fully support their fight and their cause, and there calling out the media and prosecutors for flagrant disregard for the law.

hi-tech is the company we just posted all that FTC and FDA court stuff on, where they jailed the owner for making claims which he didnt have a study done for, and he won the federal appeal, cause the lower court were holding him to a pharmaceutical new drug to market standard, and they also said it did not come from the plant, when it actually did come from some geranium flower extract,

anyways, i never took hi-tech products but i fully support their fight and their cause, and there calling out the media and prosecutors for flagrant disregard for the law.

yeah im all for it...but all the FDA has to do is analyze a sample from them and i believe or so ive read on other furums that it will prove conclusively if its man made or not..but for some reason the FDA has not gone down that route yet..
maybe this is why they have re-released it under gerainium extract..makes sense right..loop hole maybe...

any how there is a few of us watching to see what happens....me i dont care either way it makes no odds..but for guys who have lost out..well they wait with bated breath..

APS mesomorph and Hydroxyelite are the real deal. I have taken both products. Hands down mesomorph is the best pre workout. I think it is stronger than the Jack3d back in the day. Same for Hydroxyelite. Hi-Tech is a growing company. They are starting to take over a bunch of companies now too. Like ALRI LG Sciences etc..

Back