Any girls out there?

Hahaha!! I've looked for that button before when you dis my flip phone.... lmao

- - - Updated - - -

You know I love ya Boss... (no homo)

damn that really is a flip phone!!!!!!! I saw it in your pics and thought it some hightec go-pro type thing. I think my Uncle has a flip phone still ohhh hes turns 65 this year lololololololol

damn that really is a flip phone!!!!!!! I saw it in your pics and thought it some hightec go-pro type thing. I think my Uncle has a flip phone still ohhh hes turns 65 this year lololololololol

Kiss my old ass teeg... LMAO!!!

I think its an Obama Phone

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/tpAOwJvTOio" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Austin I just say this and thought of you
images

WALGREENS is having a sale on the Jitterbug too

I won't leave you alone silk lady in the house !!!!! Is it just us two ? I hope not lol

For now, you're the only 2 actively posting. I'm trying to get my fiance on here, but she stays busy doing Pure Romance partys and stuff.

I won't leave you alone silk lady in the house !!!!! Is it just us two ? I hope not lol

Just the two of us. We can make it if we try. Just the two of us (just the two of us) Building castles in the sky. Just the two of us, you and I

Haha...I couldn't resist

Back