Any good sites for injections, with pictures?

ready2grow said:
I went to the site and this is probably a dumb question but it said something about aspiration, what do they mean???

It means once u inject into the muscle make sure to pull back on the plunger to make sure no blood goes inside the syriange, if it does then your inside a vien and will want to remove it, replace the pin and inject into a diffrent spot.

I use 25 g 1" for every part.

25g 1"....hmmm I might have to try pecs, I am starting to get a lil scar tissue from eod injects and that is rotating 7 pt....

Just to clarify, it's pulling back the plunger BEFORE you inject (after the needle is in the muscle, though). And I use 25g 1" everywhere (except glutes, which I don't do) as well.

yea pecs were very easy.

but now its getting real sore and knotted up :( Thank GOD i have chest today so i can loosen it up.

In general, I've found that the first time (or first time in awhile) that I inject in any body part, I get sore. Actually, I believe my first pec injection (right) got pretty sore, then the next day (left) didn't? And not much pain, nothing like quads, and not even like delts, in subsequent injections!

im afraid to do my left because my heart is on that side :( Just the thought of it being there scares me. Even though i know it's impossible to hit it.

Speaking of pain... I injected into my right delt today. Holy carp did it kill starting about 10 minutes after the injection! It even screwed with my leg workout (managed 225x20 on squats and had to quit them!), about 3 hours later. Now, 7 hours post injection, no pain at all???

WeirdAl said:
Speaking of pain... I injected into my right delt today. Holy carp did it kill starting about 10 minutes after the injection! It even screwed with my leg workout (managed 225x20 on squats and had to quit them!), about 3 hours later. Now, 7 hours post injection, no pain at all???

Damn im the complete opposite.

I inject around 630am and wont get sore until about 4pm, of course right before i hit the gym. Today i did some incline and cable flys to strech my chest out and let me tell u the burning sensation and pain was unbelievable. I took a pain killer about 2 hrs ago and it feels fine now. I also think the quick light chest routine kidna loosened up my chest because even when i strecth it the pain isn't too bad.

I've been thinking what im going to do now, if i should switch to 200mg EOD with winny ED, or 100mg EOD, or just continue to do what im doing now. 150mg ED,50mg winny ED. Im considering dropping the winny because it seems as soon as i added that shit the pain has been so bad i can't even lift, so im considering maybe adding some EQ at 600mg a week. :confused: This really sucks i never thought i would have these types of problems.

Here's a good spot for your site injection. (Sorry - couldn't resist)

Attachments

• mbtoeinject.jpg
    mbtoeinject.jpg
    246.9 KB · Views: 43
By the way... since you can't see it. That's a 3 inch needle BURIED. No idea what gauge it was, but it looked large.

ready2grow said:
What size pins do most of you use???

25 g 1"......and I shouldn't have spoken so quickly about my injections being painless...... I shot the lower outside portion of my quad two days ago and that shit HURTS:(

Back