Anyone ever have a package get stopped by customs?

all this is over nolva? why not just get tamoxifen citrate from a peptide/research chem company?

stubborn people will stubborn. I told him but would he listen to me? nnoooooooo. never again. last time I do anyone a favor in regards to this. I straight up told him yesterday, "you're on your own from here out. PEACE!".

reason I ask is my tracking info for something I ordered is showing "Processed at sorting facility in NY" back in Dec 27 and hasn't moved since. if it was red flagged would the tracking show it or would it just sit there? I ordered this at the same time as my MD order and that has shown up.

Hey bro..not even enough gear in your order to worry. My package got seized by customs a few days before Xmas. There was 8 Test Props, 4 Sustanons, and 2 packs of Anadrol. They simply sent a letter saying they will destroy your shit if you don't sign it and send back (basically saying either you thought they made a mistake in seizing it or that yes they can destroy). You do not wanna sign and send this letter back ;) What you do want to do, is send copy to your ugl. Most will reship at least once at no additional cost to you. So, don't sweat it bro!!!

Back