Anyone following Greece? They are in a Great Depression

Presser

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Ive been following the story for a while now and they say they are in a great depression and its worse then what we had here from 29-33. I was watching a story on it last night and man i knew it was bad but didnt know just how bad it realy was, they are royaly fucked and ofcourse its going to cause problems here in the states!

yeah they are begging for other countries to bail them out.

Yep your right and Germany is baling them out, and they are protesting in the streets that they dont want to be under germanys rule again! Germany told greece they would only write a check for so much and told greece that they would have to cut government pay by 25-35% and they didnt like hearing that shit,lol, I just dont think they like it cause its coming from the germans, if it was any other country i think it woldnt be as big a deal,

Like I said. The signs are all over the place. I hope you guys are preparing.

I'm spending everything on competing, can you and Silk take us in if shit hits the fan? Oh yeah I come with two bug eyed dogs and a really fat cat.:D I don't watch the news ever, it's so depressing, however it does have a downfall as I have no idea what is going on outside my little bubble.

Greece is the first domino in a bankrupt world. There is just too much debt and it can never be paid. Italy, Spain and Ireland are all in the same boat as Greece.

A bigger economy in the dumps is Japan and NOBODY is talking about it. Japan is FUCKED and has been FUCKED for years. The Tsumani and Earthquake last year crushed them.

But the biggest farce of an economy on the Planet is our economy. Its in terrible shape and we are on the ragged edge of a massive shock wave that will crush us. Anyone not prepping for a massive 1989 Soviet Style collapse of our economy is risking their lives.

Stock up on as much food, water, guns and ammo as you can. I recommend at MINIMUM a year supply of food. There is a tough road ahead of us in this country.

Greece is the first domino in a bankrupt world. There is just too much debt and it can never be paid. Italy, Spain and Ireland are all in the same boat as Greece.

A bigger economy in the dumps is Japan and NOBODY is talking about it. Japan is FUCKED and has been FUCKED for years. The Tsumani and Earthquake last year crushed them.

But the biggest farce of an economy on the Planet is our economy. Its in terrible shape and we are on the ragged edge of a massive shock wave that will crush us. Anyone not prepping for a massive 1989 Soviet Style collapse of our economy is risking their lives.

Stock up on as much food, water, guns and ammo as you can. I recommend at MINIMUM a year supply of food. There is a tough road ahead of us in this country.

Yep, they say the only country doing well with the Euro Dollar is Germany, and the rest of Europe is a mess!

And yeah i heard about Japans economy through another show i was watching about japan, however their biggest problem isnt the economy, its that the radiation levels there are going to kill million upn million in due time, and they make Chernoble look like a minor accident and thats saying something, They say a good portion of their population is already dead and they dont even know it yet!

And I cant own a firearm, but my wife can, and I think thats top priority when the shit hits the fan!

I find it good and bad at the same time that things I've talk with my brother about for 10 years are coming true. Talking about the shtf and prepping for a total collapse used to get you crazy looks and people would say you had a tin foil hat or were crazy. Shit now talking about prepping is mainstream.

I find it good and bad at the same time that things I've talk with my brother about for 10 years are coming true. Talking about the shtf and prepping for a total collapse used to get you crazy looks and people would say you had a tin foil hat or were crazy. Shit now talking about prepping is mainstream.

Well i think the people that are tuned into the worlds news dont look at you funny, but most people still think its crazy to think like this as most people havent a clue whats going on in their town, let alone the world,lol, its sad but true, the media makes sure of this

Hell now its tough to take cnn news serious!

Ok all jokes aside. I am on the phone with Dude and Silk and now I am starting to worry. Not to sound like a dumbass but I really don't pay attention to what is going on. What am I to prepare for? CH3NO2, I was told you know about this stuff by them.

Yeah the mainstream media is a joke. Fox News, MSNBC, CNN.... All of them are a bad joke. Journalism is dead.

Ok all jokes aside. I am on the phone with Dude and Silk and now I am starting to worry. Not to sound like a dumbass but I really don't pay attention to what is going on. What am I to prepare for? CH3NO2, I was told you know about this stuff by them.

You should be preparing for a total economic collapse of the economy.

Look up the Soviet Union collapse of 1989 and Argentina in 2001. Heck its going on in Greece right now.

Its going to get ugly. Good thing you are waking up to some hard truths now while you still have time to prep.

Yeah the mainstream media is a joke. Fox News, MSNBC, CNN.... All of them are a bad joke. Journalism is dead.

Amen! Its called Media Malpractice daddio!

and Jenn dont feel dumb, even if u did watch the news, beit local, cnn, msnbc, u wouldnt know whats realy going on anyways, they are all a joke and most people are in the dark! Things are realy realy bad, and the world is honestly falling apart, I know people will say , Yeah well people of olden days said the same thing, and yeah maybe, but things have never been this bad across the board!

The shitisnt going to hit the fan, the shit has already hit the fan, were just waiting for it to hit us!

Crash course for Jenn (some courtesy of CH3N02) 50lbs of rice and 50lbs of beans. I have an AR15 and will top 10,000 rounds of mil spec ammo for it in the next month. Next will be ammo for the .45. Roughly 1000 rounds. Then we are still deciding on a sidearm for Silk with another 1,000 rounds and she will get a tactical Remington 870 with pistol grip and 1000 rounds. We both have body armour, tactical gear, riot gear, gas mask, an assortment of knives and we will kill for the gas we need to make molatov cocktails. Im not fucking around, i really have this shit! It's no joke people. Look at Greece at this very moment!! Mass rioting and looting on the streets!!

I've been following the "doomsday" sites for a while. Here's tge best one I've found. LOTS of really good info on there about what to start buying, both cheap and expensive. I agree with everyone else, it's only a matter of time til the US gets hit too. Chx out the site.

Silent Country | Peak Oil | LATOC | Collapse

Greece is going to look like Disney compared to whats going to happen here.

Can you recommend a reputable site that I can read this information on? When I google it so much comes up that I don't know what to read.

Back