Anyone following Greece? They are in a Great Depression

from my experience what's the dude is doing is the wisest thing , cause from no where a Revolution started here , it's like people wake up one day and decided to make one , and it was shit i can tell u this the worst thing you can go through cause it's not like in a war you know you are fighting it's just everybody gone mad , although i live in a resort which is 400 miles away from Cairo , things effected us here so much , food and water supplies was going low in a matter of a week , shops are closing all tourists leaving , and within 10 days it was like a ghost city, then Bedouins came out of the deserts with guns and Kalashnikovs stealing whatever they can find , breaking into houses and closed banks, and it took like a year till things started to get back to normal. so my advice is always be ready cause you never know whats gonna happens tomorrow.

I very much appreciate the insight. I still find it hard to believe that so many think that I have psychotic issues. It's said that our media is not here for public service. I'm sure they will be the first to add kindling to the first spark though. I can honestly say that I'm very close to being prepared.

better safe than sorry dude , it was terrible being in the middle of fucked up situation like that not prepared, me and my wife were very lucky that we got out of it with no harm thank god.

Back