Anyone using SUS500?

S

saudades

Is anyone here using SUS500 by GET? Phil Hernon over at PM has been selling this stuff, and there are a few reports of people liking it.

Here are the active ingredients:

Estra-4 9-Diene-3 17-Dione, 13-Ethyl-3-Methoxy-Gona-2, 5(10)-Diene-17-One, 3, 17 Ketoetiochol-Triene, Silymarin Extract, TPGS (Advanced Delivery System), In A Base Of Safflower Oil, Gelatin

ive been taking it about a week, I have noticed huge gains in strength my muscles feel tighter im loosing fat and as of yet the only side effects for me have been a buzzed feeling about an hour after taking them. i have yet to talk to anyone else who is taking them though

why would anyone choose to take a prohoromone over the real deal? What am I missing here? I'm not being a smart ass, I'd really like to know..

NAIR said:
why would anyone choose to take a prohoromone over the real deal? What am I missing here? I'm not being a smart ass, I'd really like to know..
with ya wondern the same thing

im new to all this "supplement" stuff but my reasoning for taking sus500 was the results everyone i talked to spoke of and the almost immediate results i felt. as far as the real deal goes are you refering to the needle? my reson for that is i dont think i am capable of giving myself a shot everyday just me being a wuss i guess. . . are there other alternatives to the needle?

orals would be your only other choice sweetcar but the results arent nearly as good as injectables..once you get over the intial fear of the first shot it really becomes quite easy...

humm havent heard anything about it. Im gonna read up on it see what it looks like. sounds promising if phil is sselling it though.

sweetcar1968 said:
im new to all this "supplement" stuff but my reasoning for taking sus500 was the results everyone i talked to spoke of and the almost immediate results i felt. as far as the real deal goes are you refering to the needle? my reson for that is i dont think i am capable of giving myself a shot everyday just me being a wuss i guess. . . are there other alternatives to the needle?

fair enoguh. Injecting super human doses of hormones isn't for everyone. However, once you opt for the prohormone rout you might as well adhere to the old saying "if its worth doing, its worth doing right."

My internet connection is slow as shit here, so I'll look this PH up at work to give a more educated opinion. However like most other PH's, it seems like the user is doing it to stay legal and away from the pin, but sacrifices for harsher sides. Sweetcar, I hope you know about the support supplements you should be taking with this for your liver, cholesterol, blood pressure, and maybe prostate. Also, you would probably need to run a proper PCT as well. I'm with NAIR on the whole real deal opinion.

the only thing ive been told to take is a liver blocker. . . maybe this was not the best choice of what to take, but i guess how much damage can one bottle do right? its hard to figure out what to take as everyone has so many different opinions. its hard to imagine getting better results from anything else as I said before within a week im noticing strength gains and my muscles feel tighter and more solid than ever. . . .

and just for a what if lets say i did decide i wanted to go the needle route is there even a legal way to acquire such products? im not looking to be a pro body builder and wont be playing professional sports so the detection thing is not the issue

i guess the biggest problem is there is just so much out there and so many options i have really no idea where to even start. everyone says something different and has different success stories so i dont know what route to take!

I'm not one to say that "prohormones" are necessarily a weak choice. I'm sure that at least 80% of those of use who started using AAS for the first time after 1995 started with prohormones and continued on to the "real thing" based on the results we got. Also, as we all know, most so-called prohormones that have come out since the mid to early 2000's are just oral steroids that are one step ahead of current legislation from being explicitly illegal. Methyl Test, Superdrol, Havoc/Epistane, and most others are just methylated versions of things that have been available as scheduled injectables all along. Epistane won't produce the results that Anavar will, and Superdrol won't do what Anadrol will, but they're still quite potent - and legal. For a steroid naive person, the results can be impressive. Consumers just need to understand that all of the physiological drawbacks of oral AAS (particularly liver toxicity) still apply and that PCT is necessary. For people who want to test the waters, they're a good place to start, although most people who have some success with the legal options will eventually want the effects and more sustainable gains that injectables offer.

Isn't SUS500 banned also now. I know my local supp shop took a lot more of them off the shelf with the newest ban. I also think I remember Phil Hernon posting over at PM that it was going to be banned with the new ban list that came out a few months ago.

^^ last i heard over there it hadnt been banned yet but will be coming in the near future.

Back