Anyone using SUS500?

From what I read on other boards, Phil said it was part of the June 08 ban. I am sure you can still find it out there online, but that is why your local supp shops do not have it anymore. So when a pro hormone "or in this case a steroid that they call a pro hormone" is banned, is it illegal just like AAS. Just wondering.

sweetcar1968 said:
the only thing ive been told to take is a liver blocker. . . maybe this was not the best choice of what to take, but i guess how much damage can one bottle do right? its hard to figure out what to take as everyone has so many different opinions. its hard to imagine getting better results from anything else as I said before within a week im noticing strength gains and my muscles feel tighter and more solid than ever. . . .

from reading your other posts, you dont need to be messing with anything more than what you are right now anyways bro.

the results you are getting from this OTC product.....well most of us on here wouldnt get dick from. You are still a novice and thats okay, we all were at one time.
if you get curious about the "darkside", just do ALOT of research. I researched for literally over 3 years before taking the plunge. Too much knowledge never hurt anyone, too little has hurt many.

highside said:
From what I read on other boards, Phil said it was part of the June 08 ban. I am sure you can still find it out there online, but that is why your local supp shops do not have it anymore. So when a pro hormone "or in this case a steroid that they call a pro hormone" is banned, is it illegal just like AAS. Just wondering.
this is rumor but from what ive heard you can still have it in your possession as long as you "bought it before the ban" thats what ive heard anyways.

Its funny I read it thinking it was new thread for a second going "why the fuck would any one use a PH?" Then I noticed I asked the same question 2 years ago lol

Come on bro, this old thread? Why not make a new one?

lol, why would he make a new thread when all he is doing is agreeing that it was good stuff,lol, who cares how old it is,lol, your a strange bird brutha man,lol

so how would his New Thread go? Something like this?

Hey guys you know that thread about sust500 from 2008, well i wanted to make a new thread just to say its good stuff, rather then just post a reply to it!

Lmao,

Well, its the guys first post. He coulda introduced himself and threw in that hes a fan of sust500. I don't know, this week has been really offbeat, hence, making me alittle socially awkward........ or is that everyday, I can't tell.

Plus I'm trying to be the most post whorringly bro on the block.
COME ON $150
Or I'd settle for some bulk goodies>LOL!!

Well, its the guys first post. He coulda introduced himself and threw in that hes a fan of sust500. I don't know, this week has been really offbeat, hence, making me alittle socially awkward........ or is that everyday, I can't tell.

Plus I'm trying to be the most post whorringly bro on the block.
COME ON $150
Or I'd settle for some bulk goodies>LOL!!

ahhh so there is a method to you MADNESS! lmao

Well, you know....that and for some reason a Guru title might actually make me seem like I know what the hell I'm talkin about. LOL!

Is anyone here using SUS500 by GET? Phil Hernon over at PM has been selling this stuff, and there are a few reports of people liking it.

i've used it several times a couple years ago and i have a few buddies that still have bottles they use and we all loved it

Back