Bridgeing

What is regular clen dosage? So what I take clen until it runs out then what... dont say another cycle because that is not an option.
I mean will the cortisol levels be low enough then to just be natural? Just curious how this would work.

Last edited:
learner202 said:
What is regular clen dosage? So what I take clen until it runs out then what... dont say another cycle because that is not an option.
I mean will the cortisol levels be low enough then to just be natural? Just curious how this would work.

You crack me up bro...I am trying to get a mental picture of you saying the shit that you do...

dose for clen...

startr off at like 2 a day and work you way up to as much as you think is enough...should not go over 7 a day....I run mine 2 weeks on 2 weeks off...that 2 days on 1 day off is not good because the half life is too long and will still be in your system on the second day....:D

Ok so is the cortisol level going to be low enough after I run out of clen to be ok going natural( I almost said natty....Damn that woulda sucked.) and not needing anymore clen or drugs?

OK here is my view of cortisol..I am no expert but this is what I think...

Cortisol is free flowing..when you go on a cycle the are blocked not totally but mostly....Now when you go off all those that have been blocked are now free to flow...I am not real sure what happens after you go off except they attach to the muscle tissue destroying it....

now lets say you go on the clen...it may block it more but in the end you are going to have to feel the wrath of the cortisol soon or later...

also the longer your on the more they are going to be suppressed and the more you are going to crash at the end of the cycle....

this is why alot of guys are scared to come off....it is not so much the test as it is the cortisol...

so really there is no way around it....unless you dont care about health...

There are cortisol blockers out there but I dont know how effective they are or how safe...You do need cortisol..I am not sure but I think it helps your body recover after surgery of a injury...

hope that helps....

Bump^

I want to hear other comments about the cortisol. I want to take clen and creatine and whatever else, but then stay off for awhile.

Gotta keep this on top so someone will read my article when the next eZine comes out!

Back