Bruce Lee quote perfect for bodybuilding

Actually the statement makes no sense, because to be happy is to be content and to be satisfied. If you are not satisfied you will never be happy always wanting more and you play right into materialism where more stuff means more happiness. More stuff from china, fake boobs for woman, smaller ass, bigger arms, yada yada yada. Dont get me wrong I like Bruce but I say bullshit to this. I say be satisfied and happy at the same time.

Hey, I get it. lol How bout, "Be Happy, stay hungry"
Actually the orig. statment makes sense to me. Say you are benching 225 and want to bench 500. After hard work
and much time you are benching 350. I would be happy with my progress but not satisfied to stay there. Say I
reach 500. I would then try to better that. Again I would say happy to reach my goal but not satisified to stay there.
I am happy but always trying to better myself. I am happy but not satisified enough to stop trying to get better.
Just my interpretation for myself.

I think what the saying means is be happy with what you have accomplished, but keep going and wanting to get better.

when you reach a goal and you stop then there is no more moving forward

- - - Updated - - -

Actually the statement makes no sense, because to be happy is to be content and to be satisfied. If you are not satisfied you will never be happy always wanting more and you play right into materialism where more stuff means more happiness. More stuff from china, fake boobs for woman, smaller ass, bigger arms, yada yada yada. Dont get me wrong I like Bruce but I say bullshit to this. I say be satisfied and happy at the same time.

actually you can be happy but not satisfied-I've gotten a blow job before and went to bed happy but I knew that I would want more when I woke up

It makes perfect sense, be happy with what you have done, but always strive to be/do better.

Back