cheat day!!!!!

Mrbigz

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Im fixing to go eat Cold stone creamery in just a few.....ill be thinking of all you guys dieting......HAHAHA!!!!! nighty nighty fellas

Haha, I had some as part of my cheat last weekend... vanilla ice cream with caramel, brownie bites and white chocolate chips. Holy f'n YUMMM!!!

What'd you get??

Theres a cooler place than that called cold fusion, they freeze the ice cream with liquid nitrogen infront of your eyes

Never heard of it, had to google it. Looks fantastic!

The ice cream is mixed right in front of the customer as soon as the order is placed and it's done on an ice cold stone with two spoons. You pick all the toppings and they're mixed right into the base ice cream flavor... Sooooo yummy!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UIroZONGTs[/media]

Theres a cooler place than that called cold fusion, they freeze the ice cream with liquid nitrogen infront of your eyes

THAT sounds pretty badass too! I love watching them do stuff like that on the food network!

The ice cream is mixed right in front of the customer as soon as the order is placed and it's done on an ice cold stone with two spoons. You pick all the toppings and they're mixed right into the base ice cream flavor... Sooooo yummy!

That sounds way to cool. I would burst with utmost excitement just watching them do that for me.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UIroZONGTs[/media]

THAT sounds pretty badass too! I love watching them do stuff like that on the food network!

yeah they have something like over 200 different flavors of ice cream there too, pretty neat, a little more expensive than the normal ice cream shop though

yeah they have something like over 200 different flavors of ice cream there too, pretty neat, a little more expensive than the normal ice cream shop though
Looks cool.

So they take an item that is already frozen and deep freeze it like some galactic sub-zero space temperature, is this correct?
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOLIj1dQ2iY[/media]

Does it taste any better? Deff worth trying with the wife and kids!

Haha, I had some as part of my cheat last weekend... vanilla ice cream with caramel, brownie bites and white chocolate chips. Holy f'n YUMMM!!!

What'd you get??

im addicted to the peanut butter perfection, i tell um to put alittle more reesecup on it.

you know what, as amazing as it was last night, my stomach hurt all night from it.

Looks cool.

So they take an item that is already frozen and deep freeze it like some galactic sub-zero space temperature, is this correct?
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOLIj1dQ2iY[/media]

Does it taste any better? Deff worth trying with the wife and kids!

They take it at a liquified state, than deep freeze it through a thing that looks like a draft beer tap, looks pretty dangerous bc if one of the teenage employees accidentaly sticks a body part under there..... frost bite prolly immediately

im addicted to the peanut butter perfection, i tell um to put alittle more reesecup on it.

you know what, as amazing as it was last night, my stomach hurt all night from it.

I never tried that one! I'm adding it to my list for next time... ;) I love reeses pb cups!!

Hope you're feeling better today. Guess that was karma for rubbing it in on here for all the people who can't eat ice cream! lol (kidding!)

we got marble slab and cold stone here. we have more than our share of hot days.

I never tried that one! I'm adding it to my list for next time... ;) I love reeses pb cups!!

Hope you're feeling better today. Guess that was karma for rubbing it in on here for all the people who can't eat ice cream! lol (kidding!)

LOL! Karma is a mean ol'lady

I've never heard of any of these places, but I guess that's what happens when you live in the woods lol...Back home there was a place that was only open from March to October and all the fat asses knew exactly which day it opened. They probably made $3k in sales in the first day of the season. I honestly wouldn't even be surprised if it was more than that. It would look like the welfare line in front of there for the first few days

I've never heard of any of these places, but I guess that's what happens when you live in the woods lol...Back home there was a place that was only open from March to October and all the fat asses knew exactly which day it opened. They probably made $3k in sales in the first day of the season. I honestly wouldn't even be surprised if it was more than that. It would look like the welfare line in front of there for the first few days

You should have seen the first crispy creme we got down here a few years ago. Was packed literally 24 seven for the first month. Half were cops.

Back