well first off WELCOME TO MC!

As for the clen, to me it looks like your bump ups are too close together, and i would start at half a pill 20mcgs. Also most people i know go by feel, as the clen will make you jittery, so if your jittery on 40mcgs and feeling its effects, theirs no point in upping the dosage until those side effects subside!

Now I'm not very experienced using clen personally , as I've only run it a couple of times, but i know enough about it that i really think you should not just go by a set dosage layout, but rather feel it out!

I have seen 2 separate people go to the emergency room from clen over dose many many years ago, so be careful

Also you will get a lot more help if you create a New Thread, instead of posting your question in this thread pages and pages deep

Thanks for your advice bro. I will definitely start on 20mcg and play it by ear before increasing the dosage.

I had watched the following youtube video on dosing which left me confused as the cycles on this forum are not as aggressive.(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kGAmvCwOGg)

One more question. I will be stacking Clen with CLA weight loss pills. Is it safe to take green tea extract pills also? I am wondering whether the caffeine will have an adverse effect on my heart rate.

Last edited:
Thanks for your advice bro. I will definitely start on 20mcg and play it by ear before increasing the dosage.

I had watched the following youtube video on dosing which left me confused as the cycles on this forum are not as aggressive.(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kGAmvCwOGg)

One more question. I will be stacking Clen with CLA weight loss pills. Is it safe to take green tea extract pills also? I am wondering whether the caffeine will have an adverse effect on my heart rate.

sorry bro, i don't click links, nothing personal, but your welcome to embed the video here, and again if you make a new thread with your questions you will get a lot more help

I cannot handle clen...it causes uncontrollable shaking, sweats, and cramps. No matter how little of a dose I take, it just destroys me. I have no issues with albuterol, but clenbuterol wipes me out. :(

Good info for those who CAN use it, though.

Just jumped back into some clen! 2nd day and feel and look more shredded! Love me some clen. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good to hear, hows the contest dieting coming along

Good brotha! Getting ripped man! It does suck not filling out a t shirt as much but when I wear a tank top I look jacked. Think I'm about 10% bf now with 10 weeks to go. Seeing veins and muscle striations I never knew I had. Lol. Looking better than ever. One more week and I'm jumping back on tren, test, mast, winny. Probably going to be changing daily. Haha. Thanks for asking though bro. I know I'm coming into the tough part.

Good brotha! Getting ripped man! It does suck not filling out a t shirt as much but when I wear a tank top I look jacked. Think I'm about 10% bf now with 10 weeks to go. Seeing veins and muscle striations I never knew I had. Lol. Looking better than ever. One more week and I'm jumping back on tren, test, mast, winny. Probably going to be changing daily. Haha. Thanks for asking though bro. I know I'm coming into the tough part.

POST PICS! Id like to see your conditioning Brother!

hey bro, i sent you a pm and never heard back, please hit me back

Clen works as a great diuretic for me; I feel this is one ofthe best benefits of this drug.<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>Anybody have success doing long runs 6+ weeks with Keto or Benadryl?<o:p></o:p>

Clen works as a great diuretic for me; I feel this is one ofthe best benefits of this drug.<o:p></o>
<o:p></o>Anybody have success doing long runs 6+ weeks with Keto or Benadryl?<o:p></o>

not me but i know some people who use it with ketofen and run it for many months on end with great success

Back