Comp

And there go your excuses again. Your a cutie, maybe you can cheer in that cheerleader outfit of yours:surprised:eek:

And Al, last year they only had three weight classes. Not too many people entered. Hell Shug and I even placed in Heavyweight. I should never place I'm so damn weak

Sorry I cut that short (maybe I'm whoring) but as I understand, the more entries the more weight classes. Should be a good time.

OK I finally got the scoop on when the comp will be. After talking to the guy at the gym, we are shooting fot the first Sat, in December. That would be the 6th. If anything changes I'll repost. Let me know if you are interested PM me and I will sign you up for the comp.

Here is the Info

POWER LIFTING CONTEST

DATE: DECEMBER 6TH

TIME: 9 AM WEIGH IN
10 AM START TIME

ENTRY FEE: $15 PER SINGLE EVENT
$35 FOR ALL THREE EVENTS

EVENTS INCLUDE:
*SQUATS
*BENCH
*DEADLIFTS
*REFEREES WILL GO OVER ALL RULES BEFORE EACH EVENT*

OVERALL WINNERS:
1ST - 50% OF ENTRY MONEY
2ND - 30% OF ENTRY MONEY
3RD - 10% OF ENTRY MONEY

INDIVIDUAL WINNERS:
1ST - FREE SMOOTHY PASS
2ND - LUNCH COUPON FOR LOGANS RESTARANT
3RD - YOUR CHOICE OF T-SHIRT IN PRO SHOP

I got in a squat meet here once and i owe all my knee problems to me going for two reps with 550Lbs and a foot off the floor and i still lost lol i came in second and well my right knee has never been the same since
my bench anit shit
and my deadlift (350 for 8 reps maybe 400 for 1) isn't all that all i fot is my squat and i won't do that agin cuz i don't wanna injure my pretty quads lol
i nait competeing

Saks, do you think my bench of 225 will place? Oh, my weight class is about 300lbs. If you think I have a chance I'll make the trip cross country.

Though I can't bench my own weight, I feel I may ahve a good shot! LOL no, I'm sure what I bench won't place. I'm sure there are some huge fools over there.

Back