crashed gear

i never heard of coconut oil being used, i have heard some morons using Peanut oil, and considering a lot of people are allergic to peanuts, i think its a disaster waiting to happen, but as for coconut oil, are some people allergic to coconut? not sure of that one

I hear quite a few suppliers have been trying out coconut oil as a carrier lately...Everyone of them have run into issues with it becoming gel-like when the temp drops...I only know of one supplier in particular that has actually stuck with it and convinced their customers to deal with it, the rest I have spoken to have not gone back to it again.....

I've heard of this too, the supplier that I am using has GSO and no shitty EO

pretty sure you know who I'm talking about K1-never had a problem with these guys and their products are great

got ahold of some gear long time ago that was crashed, had crystallized in the oil. Reheated and it was fine, so I thought. Running blood work told me a different story. So i dont know if it was lagit stuff and just became weak over time because it was older or if it was just a joke. you never know, but blood work tells all.

got ahold of some gear long time ago that was crashed, had crystallized in the oil. Reheated and it was fine, so I thought. Running blood work told me a different story. So i dont know if it was lagit stuff and just became weak over time because it was older or if it was just a joke. you never know, but blood work tells all.

that sucks!

I heard the same with (un-named gear) that it was smooth as silk injecting and when he ran blood work it showed normal ranges. he was running a gram a week supposedly. Its a shame anymore you cant get real gear but Marijuana is legal..lol

He was talking to me.but he needs to Pm me instead.lol

I saw some gear from China made with Olive Oil. I was distressed to say the least that they are using Olive oil as it breaks down with heat and sunlight and starts to degrade so it will greatly lessen the shelf-life of any compound made. Also not everyone can take olive oil intramuscular. Everyone is looking to cut costs so be sure to ask what the carrier is if you buy or before you buy. Just trying to protect you guys.

Back