Cypionate, Equipoise & deca cycle

MA46

Hey Guys. Appreciate everyones help in the past, this forum is great. Was hoping to get some suggestions. I am currently on TRT. My protocol is 200 mg's cypionate per week, Hcg 2x a week and anastro 2x a week. I am about to add equipoise and deca. I plan on going on a 16 to 20 week cycle of equipoise and 8 to 10 week cycle of deca. My main goal is to add as much mass to my calves so I look balanced, I'm not concerned with my upper body. While I am not huge by an means, I am satisfied with my upper body, I have 17" arms and 15 1/4" calves. I just look stupid. Been training forever and the last cycle I did was literally 20 years ago. Have been trying to grow the calves naturally ever since and I'm to the point where this is my last ditch effort.

Here is my question, I am deathly afraid of deca dick, while I want to stack this with the equipoise and cypionate I am worried about the libido. How long and what dosage should I do with deca to avoid this and any suggestions on pct would be greatly appreciated.

It's different for everyone bro, good rule is to keep testosterone higher than deca, but I've heard all different things from people on this so its a tough call and some never experience it at all

I agree keep that test much higher. Deca at 600 and test at 1 gram a week worked really well for me. Just get some caber or prami for prolactin if you want to help avoid deca dick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes as stated above make sure you have some anti-progesterones on hand

I've run 600mg of deca on my trt dose and had no issues. Deca dick is a prolactin side effect from the 19nor progestins like tren and deca. Generally you can avoid these side effects by controlling your e2 with an AI because high e2 enables more prolactin production. Sometimes it can still be an issue so keep a DA (dopamine agonist) on hand like caber or prami and deca dick shouldn't be an issue. I'm a believer that higher test than deca does not help the problem because higher test = more e2, and e2 will increase your chance of prolactin sides. That's my opinion and what I've seen and noticed in my experience.

Well I feel like an idiot posting this question without digging further. I've been on propecia for 5 years. Read that propecia and deca together actually cause baldness. Thanks for the advice guys, I'll research more the next time I post a question.

Well I feel like an idiot posting this question without digging further. I've been on propecia for 5 years. Read that propecia and deca together actually cause baldness. Thanks for the advice guys, I'll research more the next time I post a question.

IM NOT SUPER FAMILIAR WITH PROPECIA, IVE USED IT BRIEFLY, BUT THEN READ IT COSES HAIR LOSS BEFORE IT STARTS WORKING LOL, SO I QUIT IT LOL

Hi Presser, quick question. I was able to get my hands on liquid dianabol. it's for oral use, it's a sublingual, it's labeled Dianabol 25 by Prolabs. Says it's made in the USA. says shake well before use and it's 25mgs per "squirt". Have you heard of liquid Dbol by prolabs?

nope, never heard of pro labs brutha sorry, i have heard of liquid dianabol before, but never of pro labs sorry

I'll let you know how it works. Below is my tentative cycle plan. I also started Super DMZ 2.0 by Blackstone Labs two weeks ago, I plan on stopping that while taking the dbol. Have you anything good about the Super DMZ? I know below is considered a light cycle compared to most but I don't want to bloat up, I'm staying on a strict diet of high protein, moderate carbs of about 100 grams and clean fats. I will be training my calves every other day for a total of 10 sets. my goal is to put up to an inch on my arms and trim down at the same time, I'm in this for the long haul, I don't care if it takes a year. I'm hoping the below cycle will kick start the growth.

Cypionate - 200 mg's per week for 20 weeks
Equipoise - 400 mg's per week for 16 weeks
dbol - 25 mg's per day for 6 weeks

just for the record bro, someone was just asking about this "pro labs" company in another thread here, so if u search for it i am sure you can find the thread and read reviews on it

Have you run EQ at 400mg a week bro? I only ask because that's just not a lot, at least for me... To,see results
l run it no less than 600 @typically 20 wweeks is drop the deca if only running 200mg test a week

Thanks guys.... I'm looking for suggestions on the dosage for the EQ and dbol so I appreciate the advice.... And I'll check the other thread for pro labs, interested to see if anyone else has used them. I started the dbol yesterday, little worried that the oral liquid won't be as effective as the pill form, I have been reading that it is best if taken throughout the day, I am only able to take it first thing in the morning in one dose, I'll let you guys know how it goes...

Thanks guys.... I'm looking for suggestions on the dosage for the EQ and dbol so I appreciate the advice.... And I'll check the other thread for pro labs, interested to see if anyone else has used them. I started the dbol yesterday, little worried that the oral liquid won't be as effective as the pill form, I have been reading that it is best if taken throughout the day, I am only able to take it first thing in the morning in one dose, I'll let you guys know how it goes...

you will be fine taking it just once in the morning brutha, yes its optimal to take a couple times during the day but i have used dianabol in the past and took it just once daily and it works just fine

Hey guys, last question for you, Like I said, I'm going for lean mass gains, trying to cut as much as possible so I'm eating clean as possible, my last meal of the day is a protein shake with a tbs of flaxseed oil. When should I have that, immediately before bed, an hour, two hours before, etc....

Hey guys, last question for you, Like I said, I'm going for lean mass gains, trying to cut as much as possible so I'm eating clean as possible, my last meal of the day is a protein shake with a tbs of flaxseed oil. When should I have that, immediately before bed, an hour, two hours before, etc....

right before bed is fine brutha, down another shake in the middle of the night if you wake up, i know i always wake up at least once a night, i wake up hungry and thirsty so i guzzle a pre made shake

Presser. I'm crazy pumped, I just finally found a good reliable source. The guy can get almost anything, which until a few weeks ago I could not get my hands on anything. I'm currently taking 200mg's a week of cypionate, I started 25mg's a day of dbol for 4 weeks and I'm eating clean as possible. Now that I can get it, I'm thinking of doing winny for the last 4 weeks and finish the test a month after that. Would this cycle give me solid gains? If so, how much winny should I take every day and what is a good PCT for all of this, was planing on the pct below? Again, I'm focusing on increasing my calfs and then cut up my mid section, this cycle is meant to be the kick start to a long term training program to put 2" on my calves.

finish HCG one week after last shot of cypiontate then take 50mg's of clomid every day for three weeks.

Last edited:
Back