Dbol or Anadrol

My new plan will involve two pins a week at 400mg per for the next 15 weeks, so I seriously am happy with the EO based gear. The glute pin wasn't even noticeable with a 25.....sweeeet! Minimal irritation the following day. Oddly, maybe it's the prop in the blend, but I'm finding that for two days following each shot....I have sporadic wood throughout the day. It's like being 14 and at the chalk board again!

My new plan will involve two pins a week at 400mg per for the next 15 weeks, so I seriously am happy with the EO based gear. The glute pin wasn't even noticeable with a 25.....sweeeet! Minimal irritation the following day. Oddly, maybe it's the prop in the blend, but I'm finding that for two days following each shot....I have sporadic wood throughout the day. It's like being 14 and at the chalk board again!
lmfao !!! Man I miss them days !!!

Haha, I'm like that all the time when I'm on test, it doesn't matter what the girl looks like, but if there's clevage showing, I've gotta run

Just got my Liquid dbol in last night.....man does this shit taste like ass! Back in the day, before all the UG lab explosion, I considered reforvit but never opted for it.

I know this shit is killer and the pump is insane, but damn, I'm not looking forward to even 1/2 ml twice a day! Got 150ml at 50mg/ml.....let the good times roll!

Back