Do IGF help with tendinitis

During a Crossfit workout and being stupid. Been down for 3 plus weeks now. I'm 5 foot 8, 220 pounds and they wanted me to act like I'm some kind of gymnast. Doing high impact movement that involved getting into a hand stand and doing an overhead pushup basically.

I'm pissed at myself for even trying it. I felt it when it happened and it got worse and worse that day. Its REAL bad in the am. When I wake up it hurts to take a cereal bowl out of the kitchen cabinets. I've been on 800 plus mg of ibuprofen every 8 hours for the past 3 weeks. Its not getting better.

I have not done any IGF in a good long while. Maybe I'll give it a go. Just inject it around my right shoulder for a couple weeks and see if it gets better.

During a Crossfit workout and being stupid. Been down for 3 plus weeks now. I'm 5 foot 8, 220 pounds and they wanted me to act like I'm some kind of gymnast. Doing high impact movement that involved getting into a hand stand and doing an overhead pushup basically.

I'm pissed at myself for even trying it. I felt it when it happened and it got worse and worse that day. Its REAL bad in the am. When I wake up it hurts to take a cereal bowl out of the kitchen cabinets. I've been on 800 plus mg of ibuprofen every 8 hours for the past 3 weeks. Its not getting better.

I have not done any IGF in a good long while. Maybe I'll give it a go. Just inject it around my right shoulder for a couple weeks and see if it gets better.

yeah bro that sounds like it sucks! lol. I would give the igf a try for sure.

Were you not able to pass on certain exercises while at CrossFit or did they kind of push you into it?

I like TB-500 for tendonitis and other nagging injuries. It heals the body up nicely, and keeps the injuries to a minimum if you continue to research it at maintainence dose.

Here we go again with yet more new stuff being thrown out there, I guess what I thought I knew about peptides is really amounting to be quite minimal

Well after seeing a doc about my tricep issues, he found out I had Calcium growing in my tendon had to be removed also had a bone spur. I had the 2hrs surgery, waiting now the heal up for fall...

Well after seeing a doc about my tricep issues, he found out I had Calcium growing in my tendon had to be removed also had a bone spur. I had the 2hrs surgery, waiting now the heal up for fall...

Ouch bro! Well I'm glad you got all sorted out. How long is the recovery going to be?

I was told 3-6 weeks to heal and 2-3 months of physical therapy. I'm waiting on my order of IPAMORELIN , and IGF-r3 , I hope the two will help speed the healing up!

This will be a good test to see if the peptides accelerate the healing process. Good luck with the rehab, and keep us posted bro!

I received my package today, one 2mg of Ipamorelin and one 1mg IGF-R3. I plan on dosing each at 25 MCG twice today. I wonder if this is a good amount since I'm not training?

Back