E.A.G.L.E.S Yeah Man! A Moss Loss On The Way!

yep, McNabb is a far better all around player than Vick, and remember, he can run too!!! I pick the Eagles by 10!

Pincrusher said:
here is a link to a direct comparison of the 2 quarterbacks and their passing game:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/headToHeadResults?statsId1=4650&statsId2=5448&type=QB

there is no comparison between them, mcnabb is a much better passer which we will see come sunday afternoon.

all vick did was exploit a bad rams defense which donovan didnt even play against this year.
vick can not beat you with his arm. how many yards did vick pass for in the rams game, let me see, hows about a whooping 70 net yards, yup that is a real precision impact wrench going off in an empty toolbox LOL

...as i duck back into my corner i realize i am mistaken....no reason for me to duck back....I'm gonna stand tall. The battle of teh birds is on! The best proof is in rsults after teh game....We will just have to wait and see.....If we lose I'll make a formal appology to all of MC in a new thread....but thgat wont be the case. Good link....i was trying to figure out where on the site you could compare teams and players

Look we all know stats dont mean squat. What matters is which team is gonna come to play that game. Dont get your shit twisted, Atlanta is a damn good team. I'm not knocking Philly but i'll just leave it to we'll see.

Back