economy

All you guys who want to know whats really going on with the Economy need to follow a guy Named Peter Schiff. He is the CEO of a company called Euro Pacific Capital in Connecticut. The guy predicted almost 100% to a T what is going on right now.

He is currently running for US Senate in Connecticut against Christopher Dodd. We need people just like him as a voice of reason for all of us. The guy is amazing.

I have him as a friend on Facebook and he post a short vid every other day or so. Todays vid talks about why the cost of a college education is so high. The guy is spot on.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIcfMMVcYZg&feature=player_embedded[/media]

wow that's nice to know maybe one of the reasons that want to get rid of the US dollar and go to international currency

either that or get rid of "In God we trust"

All you guys who want to know whats really going on with the Economy need to follow a guy Named Peter Schiff. He is the CEO of a company called Euro Pacific Capital in Connecticut. The guy predicted almost 100% to a T what is going on right now.

He is currently running for US Senate in Connecticut against Christopher Dodd. We need people just like him as a voice of reason for all of us. The guy is amazing.

I have him as a friend on Facebook and he post a short vid every other day or so. Todays vid talks about why the cost of a college education is so high. The guy is spot on.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIcfMMVcYZg&feature=player_embedded[/media]

and he'll never get it because he's too smart for his own good-unless he takes hand outs

wow that's nice to know maybe one of the reasons that want to get rid of the US dollar and go to international currency

either that or get rid of "In God we trust"

Watch this movie....Its 2.5 hours but its 100% worth it in every way.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8LPNRI_6T8&feature=player_embedded[/media]

Yah I dont see us ever paying it off..... Honestly , were paying interest on the money we owe ALSO........... The best thing for us to do is lower debt at the moment , but instead were increasing it and not increasing income.

Your right its going to be impossible to pay it back..... Because say our debt STOPPED growing right now , but we still only had to pay interest which is 100% unrealistic. We still could not pay back our debt and interest anywhere NEAR my own lifetime...

You know what I find funny though , if you look at the unemployment rate , a MINIMUM of 1 person is unemployed per minute.

AND THE SOCIAL SECURITY DEBT , that the government owes to the citizens is HIGHER than our national debt. Do you really trust the government to do anything..... to help citizens with social security? Im expecting a FULL CUTOFF..

and them use that money for their own pockets... not even for the debt and interest... But just for their own pockets before they bail.

100% they get rich and bail to where ever...
think they give a shit about us? FUCK NO! they got their boats, bitchs and leer jets:thumbsup:

and he'll never get it because he's too smart for his own good-unless he takes hand outs

I disagree. The guy has common sense. Christopher Dodd is full of corruption and the people know it and are sick of it.

The people have woken up and the 2010 may be the most important elections in the history of this country. Its time to take back the republic.

Another guy to watch is Rand Paul running for Congress in Kentucky. He is Ron Paul's son. Another breath of fresh air.

Tomorrows congressional election in NY and the Va and NJ governors races will be a very telling of what is to come in 2010....

I disagree. The guy has common sense. Christopher Dodd is full of corruption and the people know it and are sick of it.

The people have woken up and the 2010 may be the most important elections in the history of this country. Its time to take back the republic.

Another guy to watch is Rand Paul running for Congress in Kentucky. He is Ron Paul's son. Another breath of fresh air.

Tomorrows congressional election in NY and the Va and NJ governors races will be a very telling of what is to come in 2010....

yeah well look at JFK and how he ended up...

well there you have it,
you either are for the people-NOT GONNA HAPPEN
or your for the Fortune 500 companies

who pays for the campaigns

well there you have it,
you either are for the people-NOT GONNA HAPPEN
or your for the Fortune 500 companies

who pays for the campaigns

Watch the Fall of the Republic video I posted. By the sound of what you are posting you will like it.

I couldn't agree more. I, however, try not to think about it. I vote and do what I can, but I'm not going to keep banging my head against the wall. I didn't even file my income taxes last year, I may not this year. In my previous position I paid nearly 30K a year in taxes. I'm sick of it. I have too much credit card debt from my divorce. I'm to the point where I don't care. No one in our govt cares. They owe trillions. I'm not going to worry about a few thousand dollars those thieves say I owe. I already pay sales tax and a shit ton of income tax as well as all the other "intangible taxes". Look at your cell phone bill or electric bill for fuck's sake. I'm done with it.

B2S I am glad you check out Peter Schiff. He is an amazing guy. He speaks the truth, doesn't sugar coat anything and most of all he makes sense. I think Peter and guys like Rand Paul can do a lot of good if they can just get enough people to listen to them. I know he is just one man, but so Is Obama and Pelosi and Reed. They are just one person pushing their agenda on all of us.

I hope and pray he wins the Connecticut Senate seat. Christopher Dodd is as corrupt as they come and has got to go.

A sales tax is a consumption tax and is the only taxes that truley work.

Whatever money I make I should KEEP IT ALL and the govt should not have the right to steal from me by telling me I go to jail or pay taxes. Sounds like coercion to me. If I spend money I pay a tax to the state. This I have no problem with.

A perfect example of a consumption tax is the gas tax. Besides it being to high I happen to think it is the most perfect form of a tax.

Example. If I dont drive or dont own a car I dont use the roads right? Well If I dont drive I dont pay any road taxes( gas tax is where road taxes come from). So If I decide to walk to work or ride a bicycle I pay no taxes. If I drive a shit load more than you do then I pay more road taxes because I use them more. It is a perfect tax IMO.

The worst kind of tax is a personal income tax. It punishes hard work because it is regressive. The more you make the more you pay. It does not encourage hard work and actually punishes it. Where is the incentive to work and make good money if close to 50% of it goes to the IRS?

But everything our govt does includes taxing the people. What do you think DMV fees and speeding tickets are? These are not "fines" they are taxes.

Back