EQL - pain

I've been using EQL deca for about 3 weeks, and I'm having no pain. I even mix it with test prop and still no pain. Good stuff in my book.

All I can add to this is....

IF IT HURTS, EITHER STOP DOING IT OR SUCK IT UP AND QUIT BEING A FUCKING PUSSY! I put 3cc's of shit in virtually every fucking bodypart I can! Does it hurt, YES in some cases, no in others. Who the fuck cares? You're sticking a piece of steel in your muscle and forcing chemical-laden oil into your tissue! Jesus Christ! If you're worried about pain, why the fuck do you train hard? Oh, maybe you DON'T!!!

Personally, I've never tried the product. But I can say that if I back a particular product, it WILL NOT BE BECAUSE I GET IT FOR FREE. If it';s good and worth backing, I'll back it. If it's not good---free or not free---I won't say anything good about it!!!! So, if you want to offend me, go ahead and imply that my opinion on something is not valuable..... I'm NOT offended by anyone's comments. But, I want everyone to know where I stand with respect to backing ANYTHING.

My question was not met to be a source of controversy. Let's face it, there are an number of variable involved that can lead to painful injections and we know that different products are going to effect each of us in different ways.

Anyways, I'm going to use a longer pin next time, limit the injection to 2ml per site and take my time and pushing it in.

I certainly know the stuff works - I'm up 8 lbs in the first week and a half. Now who wouldn't be happy with that?

good response...

most likely a result of good workouts, diet control, rest, and pushed over the top by a good supp/AAS regimen... good to hear the positive results...look forward to seeing where you stand around week 6 or so.

skwood said:
My question was not met to be a source of controversy. Let's face it, there are an number of variable involved that can lead to painful injections and we know that different products are going to effect each of us in different ways.

Anyways, I'm going to use a longer pin next time, limit the injection to 2ml per site and take my time and pushing it in.

I certainly know the stuff works - I'm up 8 lbs in the first week and a half. Now who wouldn't be happy with that?

1st prop shot.No pain at all.Zilch.Very smooth.I expect awesome gains from this product.I can tell someone takes pride in their work!

I'm taking there sust and deca, Just did sixth shot this morning. All shots have had pain that remained for days in the shot area but gets progressively less painful with each shot. The first one was a bitch.

I agree, it depends on the person and what they are using. Prop often hurts for most people. Through EQ or Deca in with it and I can almost guarantee it wont hurt.

Back