EQL - pain

I don't know how much of a difference this makes,I just do it for safety sake.But,I always swab the rubber with alcohol b4 drawing from the bottle.Swab the injection site b4 and after the injection and place a bandaid on the site w/ a little neosporin.Sometimes I'm not sure if its making a difference,but I try to follow a protocol for safety.

bowbow said:
I'm taking there sust and deca, Just did sixth shot this morning. All shots have had pain that remained for days in the shot area but gets progressively less painful with each shot. The first one was a bitch.

Expect some pain with the suatanon that is expected and the company even says that some people will get pain from ther sustanon! All the others have seemdd to be pain free for most people! A few people report pain but the majority say it is pain free!

Been doing 1 cc of the prop in each of my forearms for 2 weeks, the motherfuckers have swole about 1 "!!! A bit of pain , but man it's fucking worth it!!!! The shit goes through a 29ga pin!!! Good shit man!

Gonz

I thought injecting my forearms would keep me from beating off so much from the pain, but fuck man....shit aint working....barely any pain. Going to have to try the tren/prop.

Gonz

Bass you want some of mine? SIKE!!!!!!lol

Back