Ethanol is gas for the car

mkdk

If you guys cares about the car you drive don't put that ethanol shit in your tank. Pay the extra and get real gas. That shit is no good and it eats up new engine plastic parts, and in the end will cost you more in mechanic fee's. Next truck I get will be a diesel.

If you guys cares about the car you drive don't put that ethanol shit in your tank. Pay the extra and get real gas. That shit is no good and it eats up new engine plastic parts, and in the end will cost you more in mechanic fee's. Next truck I get will be a diesel.

I read about that a couple years ago. Some newer vehicles have fuel systems designed to run on the alcohol based fuel. That's newer ones though. The whole scam cracks me up. It's made from corn, clean, cheap, and renewable. So what does the Govt do?? Tax the shit out of it to bring it near the cost of gas!! It's like #1 and #2 diesel. Same shit, but the Govt wants a higher tax if its used for on road vehicles!!! That's funny. Last time I checked the Taxpayers own the fucking roads! Our money built them! Here I go again...

dont get me started either. I had a diesel work truck. Diesel was supposed to be cheaper. (when I was a kid
my neighbor had a diesel and it was a LOT cheaper) When we had the gas prices go thru the roof about 8 years
ago, gas went to almost 5 bucks a gallon, people started buying diesels, and diesel went to OVER 5 bucks a gal.
The oil people make so much money on gas they wont let anything come in the way of that. Many years ago
they could (and did) make a tire that would last the life of a car, BUT, they couldnt make the money selling you
new tires and I remember the gov. saying it would be a bad thing because of all the people it would put out of
work. DUDE, good to hear you bitchen, how you feeling?

you get 10% less gas mileage from ethanol based gas versus regular gas too...so the 50 cents less per gallon you're not really saving in the end either

ive got to say from what ive seen in brazil where 70 80% run on ethanol and all new cars can run on both petrol and ethanol..it seems the way to go.im not saying to run it in a old car not at all u would fuck your carbs or injector up with in a few years and ive seen that my self..but the price of ethanol per the price of petrol makes it more than worth while..if i remember right petrol was say and dont qoute me on this £3 per litre ethanol was like £1.20.litre....this is not an exact figure im just giving u an understanding of the difference..most people ive met there run there cars even old ones on ethanol and just top up with petrol to help with starting it up as some old cars dont like it that much..also i must point out that brazil has the biggest ethanol factory in the world and this would help keep cost down..and i know this is true cuz i brought some land not to farr away to build on in a few years to rent to the company..(I HOPE TO BUILD 16 LOTS THEN FUCK OF THERE AND RETIRE) :greedy::greedy:

ethanol will screw your small engines and boat motors as well, its crap but i cant get real gas here, well i can but i am not paying their jacked up 60 cents extra a gallon.

DUDE, good to hear you bitchen, how you feeling?

I'm good Bro. 10 days until surgery and then a day or two in the hospital and I'm on the road to recovery. From then I just have to deal with the financial stuff and I've got two good lawyers so I should be good

the Ethanol will eat up weed wacker fuel lines in about 4 months. As well as the hard plastic filter. It should be illegal to sell us this shit!

I've heard this for years, but don't believe it. My mower is over 10 years old and I only put the regular E10 gas in it and never had a problem. Our cars are a '99 and an '01 and they are still running fine on the E10 also. I've heard it eats up small engines, but I've never seen any proof personally.

haha I a telling you It has eaten up 2 different weedwackers of mine's fuel lines both in less than half a year. I pulled the lines and they literally crumbled in my hands. You dont believe this? So I take it you trust the oil companies are doing what is in our best interest than correct? It's real dude

pure ethanol will eat most if not all rubber hose and some plastics as well..i know because ive got a pot still and its a big big no no in any still fabrication.ie seals grommets ect

haha I a telling you It has eaten up 2 different weedwackers of mine's fuel lines both in less than half a year. I pulled the lines and they literally crumbled in my hands. You dont believe this? So I take it you trust the oil companies are doing what is in our best interest than correct? It's real dude

Oil companies aren't using ethanol of their own free will. They are being forced to by the government. The federal mandate is like 18 billion gallons a year that oil companies must use. They are talking about scaling that back to 15 billion gallons, but I don't think they've passed anything yet. I'm just saying that I haven't seen the harmful effects to small engines first hand. I'm not really for it or against it, but if it means less oil that we bring in from the Middle East, then I don't see it as a bad thing.

Oil companies aren't using ethanol of their own free will. They are being forced to by the government. The federal mandate is like 18 billion gallons a year that oil companies must use. They are talking about scaling that back to 15 billion gallons, but I don't think they've passed anything yet. I'm just saying that I haven't seen the harmful effects to small engines first hand. I'm not really for it or against it, but if it means less oil that we bring in from the Middle East, then I don't see it as a bad thing.

there needs to be a better solution than ethanol that destroys rubber, and plastic. If there isn't than start making more new cars with a different fuel (if nothing else can be mixed with gas that's safer)

Its all greed! We have had the tech for many many years to not even rely on gas for our cars but they will not release it because the gov gets lobbied by the oil companies. Sa!e with the pharmaceuticals, we have had cures for many things, but yet again it goes no where because there is more money to be made in treating a problem rather than fixing it. Take HIV for example, years and years ago a college student found a cure in mice and submitted it for furthur trials and never heard of it again, it was in the paper and the news. This happened 2x. GREED

Its all greed! We have had the tech for many many years to not even rely on gas for our cars but they will not release it because the gov gets lobbied by the oil companies. Sa!e with the pharmaceuticals, we have had cures for many things, but yet again it goes no where because there is more money to be made in treating a problem rather than fixing it. Take HIV for example, years and years ago a college student found a cure in mice and submitted it for furthur trials and never heard of it again, it was in the paper and the news. This happened 2x. GREED

Yup hydro cars for like a decade and a teacher at FIT figured out how to beat cancer by way of how it phases differently than normal cell phasing (Mitosis, interphase prophase etaphase etc.)

Are you guys taking about putting E85 in a gasoline engine? If that's the case, of course you don't want to do that. If the engine is designed for E85, the fuel lines and everything will be fine. I would love to switch my little track car over to E85 because I would get a nice pick up in horsepower. For a daily driver, I wouldn't want one because E85 still costs too much and the fuel economy is worse.

Back