Favorite workout songs

I've known a couple guys to listen to soothing slwo music, not sure if Celine Dion was the artist of choice, but they preferred slower stuff that slowed their minds down

It's hard to play your favorite track in gym in seniors presence so I always took my iPod with me to play my favorite tracks.
I am a big fan of Celine Dion and have most of her songs in my iPod.

I really hope it was a girl that said that

I like their song SHOTS. fckn great club song!!!!!

I agree, but I can't listen to that song without wanting to go out. If I'm just sitting at home listening to itunes and that song comes on, I have to change it fast because it's not the same unless I'm in the mood to hear it if that makes any sense

Haha, I told some girl that I do that wiggle dance thing they do in the video all the time and now she wants a damn video lmao

My new favorite song is Battery by metallica..listen to the words I love it.."pounding out aggression turns into obsession, cannot stop the family battery is found in me." Kick A$$

My new favorite song is Battery by metallica..listen to the words I love it.."pounding out aggression turns into obsession, cannot stop the family battery is found in me." Kick A$$

hmmm sounds good i will see if i cant get it through itunes

I know Metallica like the back of my hand, check out all their shit Presser

Battery is actually old, its from Master of Puppets, there newer shit isnt as good but shit whan your a band for 30 years you cant always top your own creations, rolling stones are the perfect example of that

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m99ybtk4QNs[/media]

its funny bc I woke up to this song in my head today lol

Back