feds are onto me!

Badgermoon said:
I don't quite get the zig-zagging. Were you running across the street back and forth, or just the side walk? Wouldn't that attract more attention than just walking or jogging?

LMFAO!!!!

organdoner said:
picked up my product from the post office yesterday. was scared as shit. well when i left the po a van is parked outside and starts the engine. it follows me two blocks. the van turns off a few blocks later. i panic and decide to jog the next seven blocks. i lost them. so i thought. i zigzag the next four blocks running. i'm so scared i feel like i've run a marathon. five minutes later the van speeds up and corners me. i throw my package in the sewer. well out jumps this ugly bitch aparentle who lets me know she has a crush on me. WTF! i run over to the sewer. they were cleaned out after the last snowstorm so the melting snow would be able to prevent neighborhood flooding and i don't see shit. now what the fuck am i supposed to do? this is a true story. please help me out cause i can't afford more gear for awhile. HELP!

that sucks kid, sorry to hear that.:( :(

Sorry about the GEAR, but great story-do what ever is necessary to get that grate up and jump on in there and hope the gear didn't float away!

LMAO! At least you'll get your balls back so you won't be scarring her off with those raisins you likely had.

Holy shit. That's funny. I've had to crawl down sewer drains before to get my dog's ball (more than once :mad: ) Just remember to wear some old clothes. Good luck and keep us posted..

I'm not really scared of the alligators or rats. Can you immagine how smelly a huge roidded out turd would smell?

I was sure this was some kind of joke. I can beleive it though. If nothing else, you made me have a good laugh! Sorry about the gear, that sucks ass big time. I wish I saw this thing, can you imagine? lol

start swimming..LOl
I mean what is it do you want to hear..
I'm sorry it happened, but it's gone.. move on.

Back