finestgears.to large order misfire

Nizowel

finestgears.to had a nice bulk sale so I pulled the trigger and ordered about 10 vials of gear of EQ, 12 vials of Test, and a bunch of orals.
Spent roughly $2200 on the cycle. Sadly I must report that I still haven’t gotten my products delivered and I’m suspecting I may not. They’ve been very good at returning my emails but the longer this goes on the more I have to chase them down.
Now they are saying they shipped it into just be patient well they won’t even give me a proper tracking number that works!

finestgears.to had a nice bulk sale so I pulled the trigger and ordered about 10 vials of gear of EQ, 12 vials of Test, and a bunch of orals.
Spent roughly $2200 on the cycle. Sadly I must report that I still haven’t gotten my products delivered and I’m suspecting I may not. They’ve been very good at returning my emails but the longer this goes on the more I have to chase them down.
Now they are saying they shipped it into just be patient well they won’t even give me a proper tracking number that works!
I read on anabolex that finestgears.to was banned from that site for scamming and lying to members so dont touch them

Back