PCT (10 days after cycle)
1-2 tamoxifen 40mg/day
3-4 tamoxifen 20mg/day
vitamins A 10.000, B (complex) , C 1g, D 5.000 , E 2.000 + multi vitaminics

Protein 4g/kg
Carb 6g/kg
Fat 1.5g/kg

Welcome to the site!

To help you better give us a few more details.

goals
height/weight/BF

Welcome to MuscleChemistry bro! As stated above your info and goals would help better assisting your question but for the record I don't think 8 weeks of testosterone enanthate is long enough regardless of your other info, but that's just my opinion I guess lol

18 years
14 months training
1,81 meters, 80 kilos, 11%bf
38 arms, 104 chest, 60 legs

I would advise strongly against cycling for you. At such a young age you put a lot of risk at damaging your HPTA and endocrine system. The reason why is because it is not fully developed until about the age of 25. Take advantage of the naturally high testosterone you have now. Learn how to train and eat right for a few more years. Really research what it takes for a diet to get the results you want. I tell you food is how you grow. Training is how you get stronger. I waited until 31 to cycle and very glad I did. Once you start to cycle you will not want to stop.

Just my advice for you bro.

I second that.....Reach your "Natural" potential first. IMO I usually advice not cycling until age 25 and that's only after training for quite some time and reaching your natural potential.
But, like I stated this is just my opinion brother. I am in no way an expert or a know it all......

My opinion on what is the most important elements is in this order... DIET, TRAINING, REST and then Supplements/Gear...

Peace

hello guys, i would like to know the opinion of you on my first cycle

1-8 E test 600mg/ week
1-8 Deca 400mg/ week
1-8 Proviron 75mg/ day

PCT (10 days after cycle)
1-2 tamoxifen 40mg/day
3-4 tamoxifen 20mg/day
vitamins A 10.000, B (complex) , C 1g, D 5.000 , E 2.000 + multi vitaminics

Protein 4g/kg
Carb 6g/kg
Fat 1.5g/kg

18 years
14 months training
1,81 meters, 80 kilos, 11%bf
38 arms, 104 chest, 60 legs

What is it with the young crowd and vitamins? Okay, like everyone else has said, besides your age, you haven't maxed out your natural potential yet. Your stats suggest you're only looking for an easy way to build muscle, and the truth is that you have to put in hard work for years. Steroids are not a magic pill. Train hard and build a good foundation first, at least until you're 21. Then, if you're still set on using, do your research and make sure you understand what you're getting into.

Back