First Cycle feedback

What's up mm! Those blue tiles are PCT brother. With the ostarine and cardarine. That's pretty close to my upcoming PCT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The gw isn't suppressive but I would change the ostarine to 12.5 for the 4 weeks of pct. But put it at 25 for last week's of ester clearing.
I would do clomid at 100 first week or two if u can handle it. Lol! Then 50 for 2 weeks
And I would do Nolva 40 for 2 and 20 for 2.
It's all good GotTren!
What's up mm! Those blue tiles are PCT brother. With the ostarine and cardarine. That's pretty close to my upcoming PCT

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

The gw isn't suppressive but I would change the ostarine to 12.5 for the 4 weeks of pct. But put it at 25 for last week's of ester clearing.
I would do clomid at 100 first week or two if u can handle it. Lol! Then 50 for 2 weeks
And I would do Nolva 40 for 2 and 20 for 2.
It's all good GotTren!

Good to hear from ya my brother.

Have u tried osta or gw?
Osta is good stuff if u didn't it will surprise the hell out of u!

I've ran cardarine but not osta yet. I have PCT in about three weeks. Looking to incorporate it in there. I have a strong protocol

Thanks for the welcome! I didn't know they were research chemicals thanks for the info. I may just cut them out like you suggested. This Is already getting pricey!

Like Got Tren said, try to get your BF down. You will be so much more happy with your run. You will be able to see your progress allot better, thus forth you will be mutch more motivated to push harder. I had to put my first run off for a few weeks to get my BF down. It was hard to hold off, but damn it was worth it.

Like many have said here. Tons of great info and even better people. You can learn allot. This is a great community we have here.

You may want to look at some threads here that talk about board rules. I'm not saying you are doing, or have done anything wrong. It is just some good base info you should know before posting too much.

You may want to check out some of the MC IGF 1 logs. Tons of good info.

The people here are great, the board is great, but they are not afraid to BAN a member without any hesitation to protect the interest of all.

Be well and read up, you will be fine.

Alright, I'm going to concede. I am generally a stubborn sob but, I will halt my first cycle. After all, I have no idea what I'm doing and learning more will definitely benefit me immensely. I'm going to use the next 8 weeks to cut down and simply learn. Although, it's not what I want but sometimes I need to take suggestions and keep it simple. Thanks guys.

Ill be around fellas

Alright, I'm going to concede. I am generally a stubborn sob but, I will halt my first cycle. After all, I have no idea what I'm doing and learning more will definitely benefit me immensely. I'm going to use the next 8 weeks to cut down and simply learn. Although, it's not what I want but sometimes I need to take suggestions and keep it simple. Thanks guys.

Ill be around fellas
Use the osta for part of your cut down. Read threads on Sarms here of MC. Also read up on research chemicals. Read those threads steroids discussions.
U won't be disappointed in osta trust me. It is good addition to into pct with a half dose in pct but it's also a bridge or cycle of its own but much milder than steroids.

Just osta alone? How much should I take a day and when etc?

1 ml per day.30-33mg. Long half life. Stack it with gw 501516 for great fat loss and lean muscle gains. Use osta for 4 weeks, gw-6-8 no PCT needed.

1 ml per day.30-33mg. Long half life. Stack it with gw 501516 for great fat loss and lean muscle gains. Use osta for 4 weeks, gw-6-8 no PCT

okay sounds good brother. Got them ordered and I'll keep y'all posted

okay sounds good brother. Got them ordered and I'll keep y'all posted
Ok so u found the sarms? Brother, u won't be disappointed with osta and it will give u that edge loosing fat.
What u going with?

And watch your muscles they will grow and get pumped working out

Back