Free MuscleChemistry Visors!

Well i picked the Visors up yesterday along with sponsor cloths for nuknuk, and i purchased 4 dozen visors to get embroidered and I chose the specific Visor style as well as try one on from the sample visors in the store and paid for it and these mother fuckers ordered the cheapest visors that were nothing like what i paid for, so i LITERALLY threw every fucking one of them out in my trash when i got home, as GOD as my witness, and I called the lady and told her the fuck off, cause not only did they order cheap visors so their profit margin would go up, I even have the specific visor brand i chose written down on the invoice and made sure to tell her it had to be that brand i tryed on, fucking asshole scam artists is what they are, they also fucked up nuknuks pants for the show, which we reordered so its no big deal as the rest of his cloths looks fine,

They did the same fucking thing with the few pink girls shirts i ordered for last weekends show, i ordered and payed for nice ones and they purchased cheap shitty ones and printed them, and they do it to raise their profit margin and think people will be fine with it,

So sorry no Visors, as the MuscleChemistry Brand is not going to take a hit by having products or cloths that looks 2nd rate! This print shop i used acts like im ordering cloths and hats for the local highschools 5k charity run and that shit aint cutting it, not for the MuscleChemistry Brand!

And yes I threw each and every visor in the garbage cause knowing myself i would only get more and more pissed off looking at them had i kept them! and they were $9 fucking dollars each! grrrrrr

My apologies!

Last edited:
damn! well I guess just buy us beanies now.... I guess...... ;) And I'll mostly take one.....Mostly.

Presser how come you didn't tell that idiot to re-make them and throw in a extra dozen for her bait and switch fuk up?
keep me posted on when and if you Order more and need some $ to cover cost and shipping, more than happy to help out. If you get beanies my egg head is down for some warmth n style.

Presser how come you didn't tell that idiot to re-make them and throw in a extra dozen for her bait and switch fuk up?
keep me posted on when and if you Order more and need some $ to cover cost and shipping, more than happy to help out. If you get beanies my egg head is down for some warmth n style.

because they are incompetant asses! and i just needed to distance myself after telling her off, years aho we sponsored a fighter and had our logo put on the fighters shorts, and the asshole burns the MMX shorts and didnt tell me til i picked them up 1 day before the fight in Atlantic city atopped using them for 10 years, and now ive gone back 3 times and all 3 times they fucked up, so fuck em

Hey Presser, I don't know if they do visors and beanies yet, but I've talked to Mike Swick and his designers and I'm sure they can get quality stuff for a good price. I'll see if they can do visors and such because I think having a trusted company will be great for business and peace of mind in the future.

im down with beanies now embroidered or screen , I dont wanna look at another visor for a while,lol

I wear beanies all the time when I'm training, I have a bunch of under armour ones. I wouldn't even mind sending them to get embroidered if that's possible

I wear beanies all the time when I'm training, I have a bunch of under armour ones. I wouldn't even mind sending them to get embroidered if that's possible

ofcourse its possible, but i need to find a new company to do all that, does that screen printing company you pmed me, do embroidery to?

I love beanies, it lets me have my windows down and music in these crazy winters down here ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I do really want you to send me one though

Back