From 273lbs to 217lbs

nuknuk

MuscleChemistry member
In December I weighed 273lbs, now I weighed in this morning at 217lbs. Damn, that 56lbs I have lost. I dont really care, because I look better and bigger than I ever have, but shit I had no idea I would lose that much. I still have 5 weeks to go.

:weight:

In December I weighed 273lbs, now I weighed in this morning at 217lbs. Damn, that 56lbs I have lost. I dont really care, because I look better and bigger than I ever have, but shit I had no idea I would lose that much. I still have 5 weeks to go.

:weight:
You should put some side by side photos of you at both weights to show the comparison.

Thats nuts... you probably take shits my size! haha

Less than 5 weeks to freakin' go... can't effin' waitttt! Got my hotel, flights, spray tan booked... just looking forward to May 19th now! See you and the lady there, big guy!

That's a lot of weight to lose, but you certainly don't look 220. I think you'll be in great conditioning for the show, even though you're probably lighter than you initially thought, you'll be fine

That's a lot of weight to lose, but you certainly don't look 220. I think you'll be in great conditioning for the show, even though you're probably lighter than you initially thought, you'll be fine

yeah hes huge for 220

Back