Ghillie Suit

the optics for AKs have come a long way, but the bottom line is don't try to turn a gun into something it's not-IE turn an AR into an AK or vice versa

if your going to put an optic on an AK just remember that between that and the pic rail it will cost you almost as much as the gun...most AKs are 3-5 MOA guns so an optic will not even be close...get you in the general location though

I think your better off just keeping with the iron sights and maybe using some Glow-On to make them more suitable for low light situations

I have a Nightforce on my POF 308. NPR1 Reticle. 5x22 Here is a pic of it. The Suppressor is an AAC 7.62SDN6

Gun Shoots pretty good for a gas gun. 5 shot group at 100 yards.

I would not put an optic on an AK. Its not needed. With the irons you can hit out to 200 yards with no problems. I would not waste the money.

- - - Updated - - -

Tax stamp included $1300. Can was $1100 and the $200 stamp. Seven and a half month wait time from the BATFE. Stupid.

No thats a myth. Its not true. 4th Amendment still applies at my house. They need a warrant to enter.

just wondering I knew some guys that said they had to get a permit to get suppressors-the permit allowed the DEA or the sheriff of their county to enter their house anytime-just to see if they had possession of the suppressor and not someone else

they were from Kansas-I've never lived there so I can't say

I told them that they were giving up a lot of rights, but their response was-who cares if they want to break in your house they will just make some bullshit up with a warrant and do whatever they want

Back