God I love Rihanna, she does not give a shit, titties out!

no way that Jacked chick is a million times hotter than rihanna, no bullshit, i aint being funny, rihanna is fucking butt ass ugly man, sorry, lol, and that bodybuilder chick, she aint bad at all man! she is actually kinda hot, maybe its the big pussy staring at me that has me saying that, but man i would suck on her little dick all night long,

I'm with you bro I would be all down on it licking from that chocolate starfish all the way up to that mini cock. She would think a Saint Bernard was glued to her crotch.

amen bro, rihanna looks like she born from a homeless man and a crack addicted mom

Just because Rihanna had a boy body and man's face doesn't make her a bad girl. Oh wait...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yea she is light for sure. I don't know about smashing it though. Might be like tossing a hot dog down a hallway after C Brown dug around in it. Might get more enjoyment out of humping a glass of water lmao.

Nah fuck that every corner of the motherfucker would be felt. I'd smash every inch of that shit guaranteed. In fact let's start a gofundme and have her do it, and If I can't fill that shit up we donate the money to charities :D

i don't like this pin in her tits.
But i like her style, her songs still at high level, better than miley cyrus or another new upstart

I bet she would fuck any of our brains out. She looks like she'd punch you in the face throw you on the bed and get down, and gotta tell you...... I'd let her punch me in the face

I bet she would fuck any of our brains out. She looks like she'd punch you in the face throw you on the bed and get down, and gotta tell you...... I'd let her punch me in the face
Im not saying i wouldnt fuck her....but she isnt all that attractive. Im blasting atm, so as long as she has a pulse, she is fair game.

The threads I read on this board...lol. Thank you all for making me laugh every time I'm on here. Rihanna is hot but I don't do tan lines. And the muscular chick looks too manly-ish. Women are supposed to look curvy and soft, and muscles are great but when they get too cut and ripped they begin to look too manly for me. Nice video of Rihanna, she is a good teaser.

yelis thats the reason why this is the greatest forum around period. A big family of guys with a shit ton of collective knowledge and experience, and we bullshit like we were hanging out in the garage drinking some beers, and everything in between.

she demonstrates titties because she lose her popularity, but this tits is still gorgeous.
I still waiting for Shakira titties, but probably that will never happened((

I think she had a perfect body. Good breast, sexy booty, pretty face for me that's enough. Or you still inloved with Britney Spears?

she demonstrates titties because she lose her popularity, but this tits is still gorgeous.
I still waiting for Shakira titties, but probably that will never happened((
Well I wish others would follow trend, like imagine if Courtney Cox and Jennifer Aniston had put out a bunch of nudes 10 years ago? How about Jessica Alba? or like you said Shakira, plenty that could be more popular but won't do it, which sucks for everyone

Back