Going to start on Equipoise, 1st time, any advice?

200MG/20ML BOLDENONE - $130 BDL

Can't bent that. Who thinks 400mg per week is not enough? That is my plan. tentitan

Ok i figured it out now and have decided what Im going to do.
1-4weeks 400ml poise and 100ml primotest
5-8weeks 400ml poise
9-10weeks 200 poise 50ml primotest
11-12weeks 200 poise 50ml primotest
I said I wasnt going to stack. Well I lied.LOL
Now Im going to make to most of my gear and get big(hopefully)!
I'll be sure to post my cycle and let everyone read my results.
Thanks for the help.

I really didnt think that this was a low amount, as I am just getting started with this whole thing. I was going to do this cycle and see if there are any evil side effects as I dont have years of experience with it so I figured that I would start off with a light hit for "popping my cherry". Im concerned mostly with major side effects, some are usually expected I know, and im not worried about little stuff. I figured that the test would help me kick start, and then ween myself off of the test, and to finish up the poise add just a little test to bring my natural test back up on line.
I know everyone has suggested to use more poise,but, I had in credible results with low dose tabs of(d-bol i think, I didnt have any knowledge just took what my friend was using)last year. I put on a huge amount of muscle(for me) and I cut alot of fat with minimal dieting. Even with this low dose im looking forward to good results again,but, I am listening to all advice that i get on this forum and as always I appreciate all of the help and look forward to all of the advice I get. Thanks.
B.

You can not bring your natural test levels back up by adding test-That can only be accomplished with clomid, HCG etc....I understand your rationale for using smaller amounts but you should run it all the way thru.....Vets??????

Due to your advice I will take the test the whole time. Forgive me for asking so many dumb questions,but i am new(obviously).LOL
When you asked Vets? I assume you mean Quality Vets? Yes everything is from them. I just dont want to go overboard for my first time. Just being careful, with the bod. I should be starting my cycle on Monday and I cant wait. Is clomid or HGC an injectable? Im still learning bear with me. Thanks Bro.
B.

WHEN HE SAID VETS I THINK HE MENT VETERANS OF THE BOARD.HE'S RIGHT ABOUT RUNNING THE TEST THE WHOLE TIME, AND YOU SHOULD RUN BETWEEN 400-500MG PER WEEK OF TEST.THOSE PRICES ARE CRAZY. CLOMID IS AN ANTI-ESTROGEN THAT WILL HELP RESTORE YOUR NATURAL TESTOSTERONE.I HATE TO SAY IT, BUT YOU SHOULD WAIT OUT AT LEAST ANOTHER MONTH AND READ AS MUCH AS YOU CAN ON THIS BOARD. CLOMID IS ESSENTIAL TO EVERY CYCLE. I KNOW THATS NOT WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR, BUT IT IS THE TRUTH..I'M NOT TRYING TO FLAME BRO.I RESPECT THAT YOUR ASKING QUESTIONS AND YOU SHOULD CONTINUE TO DO SO

Back