got a date with a 19yr old....

Geez, you guys are sensitive. I was just sayin'... figured I could talk straight up like that with this being a fine gentlemen's forum and all.

But to be honest, I actually haven't been with alot of guys so in my world, if I feel comfortable enough to let someone see me naked, and trust them with nude pix of me, I personally would trust them enough not to share them. But that's just me... so that thought did come to mind when I saw the pix posted here. That's all I was saying. I don't judge people based on what they do... everyone's different and that's cool... if I was in that girl's position, however, it would not be cool with me.

But anyway, I digress... you guys can go back to talking about banging dirty sluts and all that other innocent stuff. :rolleyes:

lol, this is the norm we all know and love.

since you obviously aint got much in common to talk about, just stick with the physical stuff.

man, I cant wait to be 40! hahaha

Geez, you guys are sensitive. I was just sayin'... figured I could talk straight up like that with this being a fine gentlemen's forum and all.

But to be honest, I actually haven't been with alot of guys so in my world, if I feel comfortable enough to let someone see me naked, and trust them with nude pix of me, I personally would trust them enough not to share them. But that's just me... so that thought did come to mind when I saw the pix posted here. That's all I was saying. I don't judge people based on what they do... everyone's different and that's cool... if I was in that girl's position, however, it would not be cool with me.

But anyway, I digress... you guys can go back to talking about banging dirty sluts and all that other innocent stuff. :rolleyes:

your fuckin awesome. A fine gentlemens forum. Only the finest of sirs here sweet thing. Lol

Back