got a date with a 19yr old....

we snuck into the neighbors kiddy pool.

okay... i have a hot ass pic...but mc has a problem with uploads.

Last edited:
just got done fucking the shit out of her. Life is good.
its about time..

we snuck into the neighbors kiddy pool.

okay... i have a hot ass pic...but mc has a problem with uploads.

We are going to have to see pics for verification purposes....thanks for your cooperation..
:bber:

BTW....23 must be my number cause for the last month since I decided on divorce...thats all I've met, 23yr old hot chicks..

Last edited:
We where both pretty drunk. But we fucked for atleast an hour. She isnt very experienced.... but, she was fun... thats all that matters. Totally game to keep going, but my damn legs where fried from doing an hour of cardio, then legs.... so I seriously couldnt fuck anymore....

we went to the beach today, then dinner.

when we can finally post pics again.... I have got to show you this pic. She is completely naked in my neighbors kiddie pool.

I sent the picture to nicole and wrote "by the way, she is way better"

kind of a last fuck you!

when we can finally post pics again.... I have got to show you this pic. She is completely naked in my neighbors kiddie pool.

I sent the picture to nicole and wrote "by the way, she is way better"

kind of a last fuck you!

Ouchhhhh, dude. :( I know you don't mean that, but I say things I don't mean too when I'm upset.

well... i guess it stung because alyssa (mutual friend) blistered me for it in the morning.

here you go boys....

Last edited:
yeah.. i told her. She doesnt care. i also put a pic up on my fb, not this one obviously.

Hahaha! That's good shit. Dirty sluts sure do have a place in my heart.

I just despise condoms and that makes fucking dirty sluts all the less fun

nicole might get pissed about her pics/ story being up. She actually was a member here. I dont think she'll ever come back though. I didnt ask her for her permission.

funny thing about karah, her cousin (lacie) cornered me on saturday and asked me point blank if that was karah in the naked pic on my facebook.... I lied. She would cut my balls off if she knew.

Back