Here are some more updated pics, hope you enjoy...

man i really wish krysta was around because with this new bulking diet im on, the dishes are really piling up in my sink. i mean shit, theyre startin to stink.

GOD she is so damn hot, I hope she comes back to the site and send me a private message letting me know she has had a secret crush on me all these years. I will then move her into our spare bedroom and she can live with me and my wife. I will take turns having sex with both of them and eventualy both at the same time until they both figure out they rather fuck each other rather then fuck me.lol

I know I know, presser your a sick sick man, with delusions of grandure

But dam this girl is smoking hot and I would love to bang her brains out

GOD she is so damn hot, I hope she comes back to the site and send me a private message letting me know she has had a secret crush on me all these years. I will then move her into our spare bedroom and she can live with me and my wife. I will take turns having sex with both of them and eventualy both at the same time until they both figure out they rather fuck each other rather then fuck me.lol

LMAO....

I'm with you Presser, she's definitely welcome at my home as well. Love to see she and the wifey getting it on for shizzle!~

Thanks for putting this back up top so I could see her!!!

a sick man? Presser now really-someone would have to be a sick man if they didn't want to do her

now if you'll excuse me I have to go rub one off:thumbsup:

I think that's a perfect plan, bro!! I'm glad this thread is back!!

this is so old cant think why i have not seen it before...very nice but was a little shocked to see the first pic..then looked ...looked again looked again ect ect ect ect yep very nice..:gold:

hahaha no way!!! I remember when this thread got made!!! My comments were deleted!! Funny but true story I saved a picture of Krysta on my computer and like 2 years later my girlfriend at the time called me home one day out of the blue, cursed me out crying and said she had evidence of me cheating on her. She logged on an pulled up one of these pics!!

I told her straight out, I wished I could say I slept with this girl but it just wasn't true. She made me log in to MC and prove it to her!! So me and this thread have history :)

Back