high tren lower test? trenbolone and testosterone.. presser

I actually ran 100mg of tren a with 50mg of winny for about 12 weeks probably 5 years ago or so. I threw in some Mast...don't remember how much....for the last 4 weeks and was stupid shredded. No test at all. I dont think I would do that again. I have ran 100mg of prop since and maybe not quite as lean but close enough and looked quite a bit fuller.

how was your sex drive without testosterone in that tren and winny cycle? I ask cause tren kills mine though a lot of guys say the opposite, not sure why but it fucks my dick up , maybe i just convert it to progesterone to readily lol,

Last edited:
I know I never had a prob with sex drive or deca or tren dick on any cycle! Don't seem to have probs with progesterone or aromatization! I used to never use AI s or serms and worst I got was some days My nipples would get a little sensitive and that was on 900 mg sus and 600 mg deca! Even with anadrol and M1T I don't get puffy I get hard do don't guess I'm sensitive to progesterone! Neither one of them can aromatization so it's assumed they cause problems through binding to progesterone receptors! But I don't feel any estrogenic or puffieness on 150mg of a50 and I get big and a dry hard look on M1T ! I do now use exemstane as precaution just to be safe! And I have caberholine, Toremifene citrate, and cloud on hand just in case!

It didn't seem to bother my sex drive at all. If it did, I didn't notice it. I've thought about trying it again late spring or so, but not sure if I want to risk it.....a little test wont hurt....lol

It didn't seem to bother my sex drive at all. If it did, I didn't notice it. I've thought about trying it again late spring or so, but not sure if I want to risk it.....a little test wont hurt....lol

thnx I was just curious, and your right a little test never hurt anyone lol

Back