Holy SHIT! This is a MUST MUST MUST SEE! Drug Lord Raid. 22Billion in cash!

with people like these I'm glad they are taking steroid users off the street for a couple bottles of test

do you realize just 2 of those stacks could change any of our lives forever! Paid off Nice New Home and some cash in the bank! Having a Paid off home would be a game changer and life changing! Hell just pay my current mortgage off and it would change my life, fuck a new home! GOD just 2 little stacks is all i need!

man I don't know, I was looking about the guy that came forth with the winning lottery ticket on Yahoo and some of the comments about the horror stories that these lottery winners have...

they said like 90% say they wish they didn't win

That is just disturbing. who gets the cash? government? you cant tell me the Mexican government didnt know about this guy. Wonder what it was that finally got him busted.

That is just disturbing. who gets the cash? government? you cant tell me the Mexican government didnt know about this guy. Wonder what it was that finally got him busted.

Backing the wrong party or something political! Your right Mexican government knew him no doubt and I'm positive ours did to in the good ole USA ! That shit goes straight to the top with El Presidente lmao

man I don't know, I was looking about the guy that came forth with the winning lottery ticket on Yahoo and some of the comments about the horror stories that these lottery winners have...

they said like 90% say they wish they didn't win

thats because alot of people by some magic default that win are idiots.

This is the greatest part
The money and valuables found in this one house alone, would be enough to pay for health insurance for every man woman and child in the USA for 12 years!
Get the fuck out of here, like any leader in this piece if shit Country would even think to do that with this money, even if it were given to them today?????????
More realistic a handful of people would get raises and be more rich.

When I see stuff like this article it kind of makes me want to sell drugs, and own a lot of guns, but I'll never sell drugs and guns are pretty expensive so still taking them one at a time lol

he paid them by allowing them to live would be my guess I was checking out someother docu's on him bad mother f%^^.

Yea presser it's real, this high ranking cartel guys live very lavish lives but at the same time are like the wonder man, like a myth. They have not just one home but multiple home like those all over. Even in the states. These guys go back and fourth to the states hard to figure right? But it's true.

We will all see where the money has been going in coming years. Look at the Ammo DHS
bought. That one just happened to be leaked. They don't use the money for us... they will use it against us

The good Ol USA is the largest and most powerful Cartel in the world... Who killed Kennedy? Where is Jimmy Hoffa? The list goes on...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
he paid them by allowing them to live would be my guess I was checking out someother docu's on him bad mother f%^^.

lol, got me laughing out loud over here brutha! your probably right!! crazy shit isn't it!

We will all see where the money has been going in coming years. Look at the Ammo DHS
bought. That one just happened to be leaked. They don't use the money for us... they will use it against us

The good Ol USA is the largest and most powerful Cartel in the world... Who killed Kennedy? Where is Jimmy Hoffa? The list goes on...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

come on man, everyone knows Hoffa was taken by Aliens and Kennedy Faked his own death duh! lmao, seriously though, i have a feeling we'll never really truly know

Back