Hoping to attend my first show

Ox 51

Musclechemistry Guru
I've never been to a bodybuilding contest, but I'm hoping to catch my first one this summer. The Flex Lewis Classic is being held June 25 in Cookville, TN. Special guest poser will be Branch Warren!

sweet...you will like it...the whole show thing is cool...it will make ya want to compete...

I've never been to a bodybuilding contest, but I'm hoping to catch my first one this summer. The Flex Lewis Classic is being held June 25 in Cookville, TN. Special guest poser will be Branch Warren!
I can't wait to go to see my first show ... Hopefully this summer to !!!!

It's better if you see one before you do one. But you'll definitely have an itch to do one after seeing one. I know I couldn't stand it once I saw one, I waited a year to do one and it seemed like an eternity

yeah i got the fever so to speak after going to a couple local shows, and realizing i could have stripped down to my drawers and placed in a couple of them,lol, but its the bigger better shows that realy are great to attend, seeing all the monsters on stage is awsome

yeah i got the fever so to speak after going to a couple local shows, and realizing i could have stripped down to my drawers and placed in a couple of them,lol, but its the bigger better shows that realy are great to attend, seeing all the monsters on stage is awsome

Yea, the first time I went to the NPC Pittsburgh I loved it, that's the biggest show I've been to

I just noticed that big n wv has graced us with a new avatar beauty. Ava Cowan is supposed to be at this show too as a "special guest", whatever that is.

I wasn't too excited based on her pic on the flyer, but the one you posted is smokin' hot.

I'm still hoping to attend this show next weekend. I don't know many folks big into bodybuilding in my area, so I might just go by myself.

You'll be glad you did

It will probably be good motivation and that's what I need right now. I've barely been in the gym the last few months and I'm about ready to get started again, so this comes at a perfect time.

It will probably be good motivation and that's what I need right now. I've barely been in the gym the last few months and I'm about ready to get started again, so this comes at a perfect time.

You'll definitely get some motivation after it, I can nearly promise that

I've seen my first shows this year and defintely a big boost in movtiavtion to do my first show next year. I have been to two local shows this year first one had Hidetada yamagishi and Cedric Mcmillan guest pose. After seeing them I knew I wanted to compete for sure. Then my second show I attended the southern usa which our one and only NUKNUK was in and looked great, seeing him diet down, training with him the seeing him compete defintely push me to compete. So defintely go to the show have fun and you will be wanting to hit the gym afterwards.

I've seen my first shows this year and defintely a big boost in movtiavtion to do my first show next year. I have been to two local shows this year first one had Hidetada yamagishi and Cedric Mcmillan guest pose. After seeing them I knew I wanted to compete for sure. Then my second show I attended the southern usa which our one and only NUKNUK was in and looked great, seeing him diet down, training with him the seeing him compete defintely push me to compete. So defintely go to the show have fun and you will be wanting to hit the gym afterwards.

That's how I felt man, I saw a national level show and saw the pros guest pose and I was hooked. I'm still hooked actually although I haven't competed in 3 years

Back