How cold is it where you are this morning?

1MoreRep

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Its a brisk 8 degrees where im at. They even cancelled schools because of it, that's bullshit. I can remember watching it snow from the classroom from back in the day.

It was 6 here in the am and what's the deal w the school closings due to "cold weather". What BS

5 fucking degress and i think its like minus 25 below zero wind chill, lol, tonight it might reach -30 , yes minus 30 degrees below zero lol, how fucked up is that! lol

I even seen its 30 degrees in florida...so fuck you Metal85! hows the cold feel, lol

5 fucking degress and i think its like minus 25 below zero wind chill, lol, tonight it might reach -30 , yes minus 30 degrees below zero lol, how fucked up is that! lol

I even seen its 30 degrees in florida...so fuck you Metal85! hows the cold feel, lol

it's 54 degrees right now so suck it Trebek

- - - Updated - - -

If ot wasn't for the wind I was going to sit outside with a drink today :)

It was 2 degrees here this morning at the time my son would have been at the bus stop. I don't know about you dickheads, but I don't want my son standing outside for even 5 minutes in 2 degree weather waiting on a bus. That's why school is closed. They build about 10 snow days into the schedule, so using one on a day like today is fine with me.

for all you in those really freezing areas take a cup of water and throw it up in the air and see if it turns to snow. i saw somone in chicago do it and it was pretty cool.

1 fuckin degree!!! Fuckin froze to death coming out of the gym after sweatin thru everything....Brrrrrrrr!!!!

It was 27 here on Daytona Beach. ... going to be 77 Friday! That's why I live in Florida. Yesterday morning I walked the beach with no shirt on, by last night I had my down-filled coat on.

It was 37 here this morning. It will be 80 on Saturday bitches...LOL

Ya Bro I had trouble starting my diesel!! It was SO NICE! Got home and grilled out with Anthony! This weather is were the money's at!! I love it! It was 5* at our place in TN. Can't wait to move and it's coming soon!

It was -8 when I got up yesterday morning with a wind chill of -25. Today it'll be a heat wave and get into the upper 20s. I froze my ass off at work the last 2 days. I might wear shorts today since it'll be so warm out haha

for all you in those really freezing areas take a cup of water and throw it up in the air and see if it turns to snow. i saw somone in chicago do it and it was pretty cool.

I also seen people were getting 3rd degree burns and going to hospital cause the assholes were throwing it at each other and it wasnt cold enough in some places lmao, fucking morons! lol

Back